two.

*NSFW*

'F*ck' Sevyn groaned as her alarm blared in her ear. Covering her head with her blanket last night replayed in her head.

*"You coming with me right?" Ja whispered in her ear as Sevyn sat in his lap wrapped in his arms.*
Smiling to herself after reliving the moment.

Sevyn grabbed her phone to see 5 messages and a missed facetime from the man she was thinking about. "Oh sh*t" Sevyn proclaimed as she seen the time. It was already 9:30 and she knew they had to be up early for the yacht party.

 It was already 9:30 and she knew they had to be up early for the yacht party

Today 8:15AM

8:15 AM You up?

8:23 AM Probably not, if y'all
               coming here's the addy

8:25 AM 612 abcdefgh lane the
               boat takes off at 10:30

8:57 AM wyd

9:10 AM damn shawty wake up
               already
    Delivered

9:10 AM damn shawty wake up                already    Delivered

After reading the message Sevyn quickly called Ja back. She let the phone ring a couple times and right before she hung up he answered."Morning sleeping beauty" Ja said as he popped the top half of his head into the camera. "How you slept sweetheart?"

"I slept okay" She asked as she stood up to wake everyone else in the house. "Hold on" She spoke before muting the phone as she went around to each room banging on the doors to wake everyone up.

Ashley and Mani were already awake and showered, Shay was still asleep but the banging startled her awake."Hurry up y'all boat leaves at 10:30!" The rest of the girls frantically started to get ready. "What about yo drunk ass? I'm surprised you not hungover." Sevyn asked as she unmuted the phone.