The Lost Son

This is the first time I post a fanfic, so please be kind.

None of the characters belong to me.

Inspired by More Beneath His Eyes by Starburst22

P.O.V stands for point of view

'Hi' Thoughts

"Hi" says Laserbeak

"Hi" speech from Soundwave

"Hi" speak normally

Soundwave P.O.V.

I wake up scared, sitting on the bunk quickly, I start to look around and see myself back in my room. "Another nightmare?" I hear a voice beside me. As I turn my head I see my partner Laserbeak.

I nod my head as he flies up to my shoulder, "You have to stop blaming yourself like that. Believe me, I miss them too." He says trying to comfort me.

I appreciate that he is trying to comfort me but I can't help it, whenever I try to reload all I see is them so I wonder if there wasn't something I could have done to save them, now all All I have left is Laserbeak and my lost sparkling wine.

Laserbeak sensing my anguish over my lost sparkling pats me "Don't worry, we'll find him." He tells me reassuringly. I nod and we turn to look at the only Cybertronian we have left, our only family .

His name is Rumble, he is a small mech with yellow and black paint with a purple visor hiding his optics, he was lying in his bunk.

His body is here, but his mind is lost somewhere on this planet and I won't give up trying to find him if it's the last thing I do. I get up from my bunk and walk over to his body, upon reaching him I analyze him for a while before stroking his helmet, Laserbeak watched sadly. As I caress him and I make the same promise I made a few solar cycles ago "I promise Rumble, I promise I will find him even if it's the last thing I do."

I will never forgive the autobots for what they did to me and Lazerbeak. We were just an ordinary family, but then they came along and took everything from us: My friends, my sparkmate Rotary Blades, Ravage and my sparkling Frenzy. And now because of them my last sparkling wine is lost somewhere on this planet

Time Leap

It's been twelve human years since I lost my last sparkling wine. In the meantime we had to deal with the autobots, who made a peace agreement between the native ners of this planet.

His newest human recruits were three children, one younger than the other.

Right now I'm in Texas fixing the satellites to be able to open a space bridge for Lord Megatron to bring his newest army, when suddenly the satellites left orbit, at that moment I knew there was something wrong, so I accessed the surveillance cameras and watched each one in my viewfinder until I found one that showed three humans in a nearby room, I take one of my tentacles towards them to make them stop. After some time of fighting and with an ax that I got from the femme, I redirect the antennas to cybertron and use the ax to cut the wires so that the little humans can no longer take them out of orbit.

Just as I was about to go back to the nemesis, I hear the doors opening and I turn to look at the three humans who tried to stop me from aligning the satellites to cybertron, the hacker, being the youngest human. It amazes me a lot that this kid was able to battle me toe-to-toe on computers, but for some reason when I look at him I feel like I've known him for years. Then I feel something I haven't felt in a long time, the connection I had with my sparkling, which pointed to this younger human.

I transformed and went back to Nemesis, when I got there I was able to process what I had just discovered. I found Rumble, after a long time I finally found him! But that still doesn't explain why he didn't remember me? "Why did we leave him there? Why didn't we bring him back?" I hear Lazerbeak ask me. "Not now... Not when Lord Megatron can destroy you for helping the Autobots, and not when it's clear he doesn't remember us." I answer him "But we will get it back. I promise."