Chapter 3 : Dresses, Shoes, and Much More!

Ooooh la la! Hello guys! I did get my comment and vote so here I am! This one is for Dudett, for they are the one who commented and probably voted too! So Dudett this one is for you! Umm, I have pretty much nothing really else to say! Sooo  yeah! Enjoy!

Love,

Alicecullen000 

Chapter 3

Bella POV

I woke up the next morning by the sunlight streaming through the window. Squinting, I pulled the covers off me to reveal Alice bouncing at the foot of the bed. Her hair was curled into small ringlets around her face today unlike the spikes she had yesterday. A pair of jean capris and a rainbow belt hung to her waist while a yellow off-the-shoulder top stuck to her chest. A really cute pair of rainbow flats with yellow roses on them were on her feet. I sighed and shook my head at her while she ran over to me pulling me out of bed.

"COME ON! LET'S GO!" shrieked Alice while jumping up and down. Grooaning, I followed her to my closet.

"Oh, Alice! Where are we going?" I asked as Alice went through my clothes.

"Shopping, obviously!The Start Of School Ball is coming up! It's tomorrow so we gotta look for dresses!" She chirped while handing me my outfit. In the pile, there was a light purple strapless sundress coming up to the knee, with a baby pink belt on the waist. For my shoes, there was a pair of baby pink peep toe platform pumps with a light purple bow in the tip of the shoe. Little teardrop baby pink earings with a matching light purple necklace, too. Embarresingly, there was a strapless light purple bra and pantie set at which upon seeing, I really blushed scarlet. Last in the pile, was a silver charmbraclet with a gold heart on it and a white simple clutch. 

Alice really knew fashion, judging from the clothes she picked out for me and for herself. She pushed me towards the bathroom and I stumbled to it. I slowly slipped out of Alice's pyjamas and my undergarments, and hopped into the shower. Putting it on hot water, I slowly rubbed my strawberry shampoo into my hair leaving it nice and smooth. After that, I just stood in the shower, letting the warm water loosen up my muscles and soothing me.

"What's taking so long in there!? Alice is going crazy!" Rosalie yelled through the door.

"I'm comin, I'm comin! Calm your hormones!" I shouted back while turning off the shower, getting out and grabbing a big fluffy blue towel. Sighing, I slowly put on my clothes and started with my make up. Baby pink eyshadow, clear mascara and eyeliner on my eyes, and clear gloss on my lips. My hair was pulled into a messy but very cute bun. Satisfied with my look, I headed out to the living room to get Alice and Rosalie.

When I entered the room, I only found Rosalie wearing a dark green and black plaid tank top and dark green shorts coming up to mid thigh. Her hair was again curled into tight ringlets and put into pigtails. On her feet were black wedges with a tiny heel and in her hand was dark green clutch.

"Where's Alice?" I timidly asked while twirling a piece of hair that came loose round my finger.

"Shes in her car waiting for you. Alice got tired of waiting," replyed Rosalie. She started heading out the door and I sighed before following.

As we walked in the hallway, we heard a low whistle from behind us. Rosalie and me froze and turned around so we met with two smirking faces. Two boys.