Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Hearing Meng Yang's shout, everyone gathered around the turtle.

    The turtle was huge and an old turtle.

    In addition to plastic bags that cannot be swallowed in the mouth of the old sea turtle and fishing nets wrapped around its body, its back is densely covered with uneven barnacles.

    These barnacles grow on the turtles as a parasite, and some have even eroded the shells of the turtles. Even if they are not entangled in fishing nets, the turtles will be eroded to death by the barnacles.

    The show guests and the director team helped together, and after a lot of effort, they finally moved the turtle to the shore.

    Director: "This old turtle has suffered a lot."

    Isn't it suffering.

    This sea turtle has been ruined by marine debris and barnacles. It is a miracle that it is still alive, which shows its tenacious vitality.

    "What should we do now? It seems that the fishing net has been strangled into the flesh. It is not easy to clean it up."

    Meng Yang checked the turtle's condition everywhere, but he didn't know how to rescue it.

    Xia Ting glanced at the plastic bag in the mouth of the old sea turtle, "Clean up the plastic bag in its mouth first."

    It seems that half of the plastic bag has been swallowed by the old sea turtle, probably because the fishing net was entangled on its body The turtle shell was also eroded by barnacles, so the old turtles couldn't prey and swallowed marine garbage as food when they were hungry.

    "Yes yes yes, get rid of the plastic bag first."

    Director Li gently opened the slightly opened mouth of the old turtle, and Meng Yang carefully pulled the plastic bag out.

    I just pulled out a small piece, and found that the plastic bag couldn't be pulled away, and it seemed that something was holding the plastic bag.

    Meng Yang wanted to exert more strength, but was stopped by Xia Ting, "Wait, see if the plastic bag in its mouth is caught by something."

    If there is something caught in the plastic bag, it will only may cause injury to the turtle.

    Xia Ting squatted down to observe the situation in the turtle's mouth.

    "It's too dark to see."

    Director Li hurriedly looked at Lu Qingyao who was beside him, "Go get the flashlight and show it to Xia Ting."

    Then he added: "By the way, bring some wound medicine."

    Wait until the fish Hooks and nets must be removed to avoid sterilizing the turtle's wounds.

    Hearing the need for wound medicine, Lu Qingyao moved her body with a slightly hesitant expression, "Director, can this turtle be saved?"

    Xia Ting and several people looked at Lu Qingyao.

    The meeting was in a hurry, and Director Li immediately became angry, "Go if you are told!"

    A person who usually looks very shrewd, how could he be so stupid at a critical moment!

    Xia Ting stood up, "I'll get the wound medicine."

    After Xia Ting turned and walked towards her camp, she seemed to feel the cold gazes of everyone.

    When netizens saw this, they also knew that Lu Qingyao hesitated because she didn't want to give out the wound medicine, and she became angry instantly.