Chapter 1 Mesmerized

I woke up falling, and next thing I knew, I was on top of a girl. We stared at each other. I noticed she had really pretty eyes. Then she finally said something. She said, "Can you get off me?"

I said, "Sorry, I'll get off." as i stand up getting off of her i help her up when she asks, "Who are you?" she seams to wonder I replied and said, "I'm Haley. Who are you?"i say back
She says, "Why should I tell you that?"I say, "Why not?" she answersThen said, "I'm Agitha." i think of how pretty her name is,then ask, "Where am I?"she replies and says, "You're in Uradena." i think to myself, then say,"I've never heard of this place." she asks,

"Oh. Where are you from then?"i start to reply but then i notice how pretty her eyes were, "I..."i start to say mesmerized by her eyes, i finiley snapout of it after maybe 3-5 seconds and say, "I'm from Izrona." she starts to say, "I've never heard of that place. What area is it in?"

I think about where i came from and how i got here then i say, "Up there?" as I point up to the sky. She looks up and says, "What do you mean, up there?" I think and then start to say, "Well, that's where I fell from, so I'm guessing it's up there. But I don't know where I am, so I can't really tell."

She thinks for a momant then asks, "So it's a floating city?" I think then say, "It's not a city, it's a planet.She looks surprised and says excitedly, "There's other life out there?!" I ask, "What do you mean, out there?" She says still with exitment, "In outer space!" I say, "Well, yeah. What planet is this, by the way?" wondering how far away from home i am.

She says, "we are on Earth."
I think and realize,then i blurt out, "Earth! I'm never going to get home." i think about what i just said then she says, "You can stay with me for awhile. I'll introduce you to my family." i think for a moment and say, "That sounds nice."

She starts walking then says, "Follow me."

I start to follow and We start talking. I learn that she has a younger brother. "His name is Vladimir", she told me. as were walking i start to look around and i notice how pretty earth is, We started to approach a cave. I asked, "What are we doing at this cave?"

She starts talking and all I herd was "home... cave..." i say "what" as I come back to reality. She asks me "did u here what I said?" I replied "all I heard was home cave. I'm sorry I zoned out." I start to think, its a really dark cave with all these pointed stuff coming down form the ceiling. she starts talking again, i listen closely. "well my home is in this cave" she said. i start to wonder why anyone would want to live in a creepy cave. she says "want to come in?"she said in a kind sweet voice. i say "sure" a bit unsure if it was safe.

we start to walk in...

Hey author here, let me know if u like the story<3