The Gingerbread Gang

Meet the seven Cookies who protect Cookie Runnelia from any threats.

The Gingerbread Twins:

GingerBrave (voiced by Jeremy Shada) - He was the first Cookie to escape from the Witch's oven. It is unknown how this Cookie came to life, but rumor has it that the Witch accidentally used magic powder instead of ginger powder. He's the oldest twin, always carries a candycane as his weapon, and has a pet named Choco Drop. He lives in Vanillatopia with his pet, his sister, and his sister's pet. He's always there for his friends and people. But because of his reputation as the first Cookie out of the Witch's Oven, his most robust brave heart, and adorable appearance, he's a 100% chick magnet. But he's in a love square with Strawberry Cookie; his potential love interest, Pomegranate Cookie; tireless trying to charm him turned into an obsessive crush, and Parfait Cookie; the Cookieidol who gained unrequited crush on him for being her first fan and helping her gain more popularity. He's known as the Leader of the Gingerbread Gang.

GingerBright (voiced by Brenna Larsen) - Maybe the Witch thought GingerBrave seemed lonely all by himself, cause she baked GingerBright with the leftover dough from making GingerBrave. Sweet and bubbly GingerBright is full of life. But this smart Cookie clearly knows that it would be a bad idea to offer her lollipop to GingerBrave. She's technically GingerBrave's younger twin sister because she was made after his leftover dough batter. Since he's the bravest of the group, she's the smartest. She has a lollipop as her trusty weapon and a pet name Cheese Drop. She knows how to get out of challenging situations and find ways to save the day. She likes taking an interest in science, magic, and anything that could give her knowledge. If there are few things that she has in common with her brother: they love their friends and pets, go on adventures, fight for what's right, and always got each other's back. She's known as the Brains of the Gingerbread Gang.

Strawberry Cookie: (voiced by Anairis Quiñones) Shyness can be quite advantageous. Why? Strawberry Cookie contains no real strawberries, only the flavoring. Were she as active and energetic as other Cookies, her artificial strawberry fragrance would have worn off in no time! Strawberry Cookie feels so ashamed of her main ingredient, she'd never want the truth to come out. If only she understood that this yummy strawberry scent is one of the many reasons other Cookies love her! Her personality and outfit are what make her the Cutie Pie of the Gingerbread Gang. But she always carries her trusty backpack and lollipop weapon, which also makes her the Supplier of the Gang. She lives at Vanillatopia with her grandmother, Cream Cookie, and pet, Pocket Strawberry. She tries to be more open about herself, but she's having trouble admitting her long time crush on GingerBrave. When unhoodied, it reveals that Strawberry Cookie has gorgeous strawberry pink thick wavy hair, sweet strawberry red lipstick lips, and cute seven strawberry seed-like freckles at both ends of her mouth. With her coat taken off, she wears a SHEIN EZwear Strawberry Print Lettuce Edge Cami Top, a Y2k Style Strawberry Embroidery Knitted Cardigan | Knit Sweater | Early 2000s Aesthetic, and a MONNALISA Strawberry Print Skirt in White.

Skater Cookie: (voiced by Greg Cipes) The secret to Skater Cookie's speed and boarding skills lies in the exceptional elasticity of his 'Cat Tail Candy Cane Board'. He even sleeps on it too! Not everyone can handle Skater Cookie's speed but prepare for a sweet ride if you dare. Warning: Once you get a taste of Skater Cookie's pace, other Cookies may feel a bit slow. He lives at Golden Cheese Valley with his pet, Lucky Dice Bros. He likes to play it cool and loves to get attention. Despite his show-offs, he always keeps the Gingerbread Gang's confidence, so he's dubbed as his team's powerhouse. He's very caring for his friends, but he's also crushing on GingerBright and isn't afraid to show his feelings toward her.

Wizard Cookie: (voiced by Kyle McCarley) Wizard Cookie came to possess the Witch's Candy Wand by accident (or not?). Within it, he discovered unique magical powers. His popping candy ice cream cone hat is the finishing touch to his wizard look. Frequently used spells include the festive Hocus-Party-Pocus and Abra-Cookie-Cadabra, which brings unexpected luck and fun. He lives at Blancatropica with his pet, Book of Wizdom. He's significantly influenced by magic and eager to uncover and solve any mysteries of it. He's dubbed as the Magic Expert of the Gingerbread Gang. The biggest secret that he's anxious to solve is the disappearance of the Cookie Quintet and the Stones of Cookie Magic. He prefers light magic over dark magic. He's shyly crushing on Moonlight Cookie, but he's too afraid to show his affections as she does all the flirting and gets him jealous by flirting with other male Cookies.

Chili Pepper Cookie: (voiced by Kimberly Brooks) Chili Pepper Cookie's dough contained much more chili pepper than allowed by the law. This is probably why she doesn't care much about rules at all! Chili Pepper Cookie is a notorious treasure hunter. She never misses a chance to snatch everything valuable she can get her hands on, leaving only chaos and havoc behind. The Cookies know better than to cross her path, and so should you. Good news: you can easily identify this path by a trail of fiery red chili sauce... She lives in Cacaopolis with her younger brother, Red Pepper Cookie, her pet, Bad Pepper, and his Pet. She's very energetic and powerful for a Cookie. She's the muscle of the Gingerbread Gang. Since she has an eye for shiny and sparkly things, she is never good at making friends. But she's so happy to be around her Gingerbread Gang. Her anger is not fair to mess with since she has chili pepper within herself.

Custard Cookie III: (voiced by Jaimie Kelton) Even before the custard on his head started to take shape, this little Cookie dreamed of becoming a glorious king, worthy of the title borne by the greatest rulers of the past. Custard Cookie III, as he prefers to call himself, may not rule anything yet, but looking at how active he is at waving his scepter and giving orders, it is only a matter of time before he sits on a real throne. And his determination is remarkable! Made of simple colored paper, his royal regalia looked so realistic that even the notorious Chili Pepper Cookie got confused once! These days, Custard Cookie III is busy recruiting supporters to witness his future crowning. Perhaps you could become one of them? He lives in Berryburg with his grandfather, Premier Custard Cream Cookie, and his unseen parents. Even though his family is noblemen, he's still determined to be a royal. But he has a massive rivalry with Princess Cookie. He's the healer of the Gingerbread Gang due to his experts on healing.