☁A Cuddly night ☁

POV-Wiatt

"Hello darling, you look rather worried today what's wrong"? Starlight asked with a concerned smile, looking towards Wiatt.

 "Nothing Star, I just have a night shift tonight". I sighed, putting my hand on my waist and my other on my forehead. I don't like night shifts because I can't get much sleep out of it, and if I do I will probably get caught sleeping on my shift. It doesn't feel worth the trouble.

 "Oh, well dear you never really liked night shifts I suppose". Star didn't look surprised in the slightest, he just giggled a bit. I looked up at him and smiled, he knew me better than anyone in this place.

 "I have to get going to help Cheer with her wheels, she got them stuck in something earlier". I smiled to him, waving away as I made my way around the corner.

Later ig :)

"We are closing up for the day, aren't you supposed to go home"? Rex questioned. "I have a night shift tonight, I won't be going home till around 6:00 AM". I was actually dreading having night shift now because they changed times for when you clock out. It's now 6:00 AM instead of 1:00 AM, that's torture.

 "Alright, but don't forget that Star is waiting for you at the Starlight Theater". Rex mentioned to me. "Shoot, I completely forgot, thanks!". I said running to the elevator. I heard Rex sigh in the background. I pressed the StarAct button, then the elevator slowly started to go down.

 I have had a lot to do lately, but I can't stop thinking of Star. How warm he is, how sweet, how much he cares, and how he reminds me so much about... Lewis. When I was gonna think about how he stopped texting me and answering my calls, the elevator stopped and the doors opened.

 Star and Ribbon dancer were talking near the stage, while the triplets played with some stage props. "Hello Wiatt"! Star greeted, he looked more exited than before he noticed me. I stepped out of the elevator then made my way down to where Star and Ribbon are.

 "Hey Wiatt, how have you been"? Ribbon dancer asked excitedly. "I've been good". Ribbon Dancer gave a thumbs up. "Dear, would you mind helping me decorate the theater for a valentines dance, melody asked to have it here". Star asked politely.

 I looked at the time and it was only 11:34, so it couldn't hurt to help. "Sure Star, I don't mind helping"! I said, Star looked pretty happy that I agreed. After a bit, the triplets left along with Ribbon dancer.

 There was music playing on the speakers on the top of the stage. It was the song Carino by The Marias, I quite enjoy and find the song relaxing. A bit of time goes by, and I became a little tired while putting little hearts on strings up on the curtains.

 "Well Dear, that's the last of them"! Star looked at me, scanning my face for a second. "Darling, come here". I walked over there more tired than before and looked at my clock. It was 2:11 AM, I think I had too much of a good time.

 Star moved on his track over to a new curtain, signing for me to come with him. He opened the curtain and there was a little sleeping room that I never knew existed. "You can sleep here, I wouldn't want you passing out on the job". I smiled a bit at his offer. "I do have to admit I am tired". Star then walked up to to me and lifted me into his arms. I froze and didn't know how to respond at all.

 Star was warm and cuddly. I felt my eyes start to get heavy and then I fell asleep gripping tightly onto his arms. He tried to put me on the couch in the room, but failed because I was gripping on too tightly. So instead, he laid on the couch with me in his arms and fell asleep. He reminded me so much of Lewis...

Description- Wiatt has a night shift and ends up sleeping on Starlight.

Have a good day!(March,25 ,2023)