Sunshine In The Sea💐

!VERY SHORT ONESHOT!

POV-Rex

'I am going to give Glory some flowers'. I thought to myself. I had already prepared some flowers that were in a vase on the desk in the Racetrack.

 I grabbed the flowers and headed down to the Waterpark. "Glory are you here"? I shouted looking around for her.

 "I guess she didn't hear me". I mumbled to myself. I started getting worried and ran around looking for her, but what I didn't realize is that the floor is more wet than usual.

 "Glory"! I yelled before slipping into one of the pools. I then hit my arm on the side of the pool, which broke my joint letting water flow into my system.

[A bit of time later]

I awoke in Wiatt's workshop. I had not a clue how I got there. "Welcome back to the mortal plane Rex". Wiatt said with a smug look on their face.

 "What"? I started. "How did I get here"? I asked. "Well, you were running at the Waterpark, slipped, and fell in the pool". Wiatt answered.

 "How did you know that exactly"? I questioned tilting my head. "All of that is according to Starlight, he mentioned he was in the doorway talking to Ribbon". That makes sense, I guess. "You're free to go and talk with Glory now"!

 Wiatt said while walking out of the workshop. I followed out of the room. I ended up giving the flowers to Glory. Turns out she was just off at the time because she had a long day.

Hope you had a good read!(July 12, 2023)