The Cookie Council

Before the Cookie Quintet went off to fight Dark Enchantress Cookie, the heroic five Cookies chose five Cookies, each one from a different section of Cookie Runnelia. They were tasked to look after Cookie Runnelia until the Cookie Quintet returns and be the ambassadors of the 5 Kingdoms. But when they didn't, the five cookies become the Cookie Council. And they are trusted to rule and protect the Cookie Kingdom.

Moonlight Cookie: (voiced by G.K. Bowes) She was created by the ancient wizards and learned the City of Wizards' secrets. Now, all the wizards are gone, and she is the only one left to protect the city. She is most vital while in her dreams; therefore, she can defend the city from intruders. Pure Vanilla Cookie chose her to run Vanillatopia. She also lives there with her pet, Dreamcatcher. She's a hefty sleeper and doesn't like to be woken from her nap. She falls in love with Wizard Cookie because he reminds her of the very wizard who created her, aka her "father". She is determined to be a good leader for all of Cookie Runnelia and is the Cookie Council's head.

Sea Fairy Cookie: (voiced by Laura Post) She has frozen under a curse long ago, with her soul frozen beyond magic. If it weren't for the warm kindness of the Cookies, she might have chosen to stay frozen forever. The twinkle in her eyes still states that she is willing to fight her fate. Hollyberry Cookie knew from the heart that Sea Fairy would make a good ambassador while her family takes charge of the Hollyberry Kingdom. Sea Fairy lives there with her pet, Wave Drop, after she was freed. She wants to repay the Cookies' kindness by being a good leader and help them in their times of need. Fire Spirit was the very first boy she met in years, and seemingly fell for him.

Fire Spirit Cookie: (voiced by Austin Lee Matthews) Most Cookies merely adopted the flames of the Dragon's Valley, but this legendary Cookie was born in it, molded by it. This mysterious Cookie lives in both the Cookie World and the Dragon World. The Red Dragon's Bead that he carries is proof that he has either won the Red Dragon's favor or has escaped with some kind of mischievous trade. Since he loves living in Golden Cheese Valley, he volunteers himself to take charge while Golden Cheese Cookie is away. He's such a hothead when things don't go his way or if someone threatens his friends or Cookie Runnelia. But he's confused and scared that Sea Fairy Cookie is crushing on him.

Wind Archer Cookie: (voiced by Kellen Goff) Originally, this Cookie was the wind that spent its day spreading fresh and sweet fragrances across the forest. To save the forest in peril, a mysterious being granted it the power to purify the Darkness. This transformed the wind into him, the protector of the woods. Dark Cacao Cookie finds a good leader in Wind Archer Cookie and chooses him to lead Cacaopolis until he returns. Wind Archer takes his positions very seriously, and he can be a loner at times. But he manages to win the heart of Millennial Tree Cookie as his girlfriend. And has a pet named Windcatcher.

Millennial Tree Cookie: (voiced by Keith Silverstein) Deep inside a secret grove, there was a majestic ancient tree. Its roots went deep inside the ground and far to the very corners of the world. When the scarlet curse devoured the grove, the tree sealed itself in a magic slumber to resist the dark sorcery. With the help of the Cookies, her silence was finally broken. She bonds with White Lily Cookie because they are huge nature lovers, which is why White Lily Cookie chooses her to watch over Blancatropica. To repay the Cookies for free her, she becomes a good-hearted leader. Wind Archer Cookie is her protector and boyfriend. She loves to show her affections towards him.