The student tutor - payjay

(Humanised)

"and that's why you need a tutor." OJs mom spoke.
"mom! I'm in collage, I can make my own decisions." OJ complained as he sat with his mom at the dinner table.
"and you live under my roof." She exclaimed.

"Anyways, I'm going now. I'll be back around... 12. The student tutor should be here any minute now. And, don't wait up for me. Bye!" His mother said as slamming the door behind her. God. Why now? It was a Saturday night, atleast if she got him a tutor why couldn't they come on a week day?

An hour later :

*ring ring*

'Oh god' he thought. 'Just great, the guys 30 minutes late. Thought he wouldn't turn up.'
OJ opened the door.

"Hi! I'm pape-"
"Oh god. It's you."

"What do you mean 'oh my god it's you.'"
Paper snarled.
"You're in my advanced maths, right?" he said, completely dodging the question.
"I don't know. I don't pay attention."
paper mockingly said.

"Can we just get this over and done with?" OJ complained.
Paper sighed. "Ok."

OJ had completely zoned out 5 minutes in, he was horny but he had to sit there and endure the pain he was going through hearing paper ramble on about math.

"Hey, can I just go to the toilet quickly?"
he didn't even let paper finish until he raced off into the bathroom.

Jerking off, he let out small little moans once in a while, while watching two men go at it.
He sighed, knowing that he couldn't do that, coming out to his mother in general just felt like a big task in itself.

"OH GOD I AM SO SORRY-" Paper had accidentally bursted in on him jerking off.
"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!"
"IM SO SORR-"
"JUST GO BACK! STOP LOOKING!"
Paper slammed the door. OJ sat there. God. Now he will probably be grounded because the tutor walked in on him jerking off.
He pulled his pants up, and went back to the table.

...
"So um.. what was that?" Paper questioned.
"you know what I was doing. Don't act dumb." OJ said.
"yeah I know. What was that you were watching...?" Paper pushed further.
"...gay porn."
"I've never... seen anything like that." Paper forced out.
"What?" OJ questioned.
"I knew gay people existed.. I just Never knew they had sex." Paper sighed.
"yeah. I'm gay." OJ spoke.

"OJ..."
"What paper."
"Could I do that with you... maybe? It's ok if not-"
He thought about it.
"uh... sure, I've never done it myself but, ok. Just uh climb under the table..."

OJ took it all off, no stone on touched.
Paper did the same.
OJ lay on top of him grinding down onto paper.
He let out a soft moan.
That wasn't enough for OJ, he wanted more.
Loud moans weren't enough for him.

he lay paper down, his back facing his own (OJS) stomach. He started with 1 finger...

"Oh fu..ck."

Still not enough.

2...

"Fuck..."

3...

"Oh god yes!"

And it went in.

"FUCK YES.."
Paper screamed as OJ kept on thrusting in and out, he only got faster, and paper on got louder. They both kept going, wild like the wind. OJ held papers wrist down as he went fucking him harder.
Paper proceeded to yank Oj down to his level, leaving OJ lying on top of him.

Paper giggled, embracing OJ.
"I really enjoyed that, OJ... you're good."
"ha. Thanks." OJ said while smirking.