Supportive Characters of Cookie Run: AOTGG

These characters play significant roles in the Gingerbread Gang's lives.

Cookiemals: Cubby the Choco Ring Lion Cookie (brawn Cookiemal), Vixey the Buttershell Fox Cookie (only female and smart Cookiemal), and Pandy the Maple Panda Cookie (leader Cookiemal) *RAWR!* (voiced by E.G. Daily, Kath Soucie, and Nancy Cartwright) A ferocious roar echoes through the Dessert Paradise. But don't be too scared! The source of the roar is not a ferocious lion, it's the adorable Cookiemals! A mysterious being whisked away three portions of dough that were drying next to the Witch's window. Placing the dough deep within the heart of Dessert Paradise, they became adorable Cookies who bounced and pounced upon four legs! These cuties have no natural predators and believe themselves to be the strongest Cookies of the forest. Oh, silly Cookiemals. No matter how hard they slam the ground, only pebbles barely manage to roll. They leap into the sky with all their might! Only to say hello to the fluttering butterflies. The three of them always travel together and always have fun together. One day, they discovered a drawing of them in a cave! Are they part of some ancient legend?! They have Pure Cream as their guidance and guardian. They travel with Clover Cookie and they are well loved by everyone in Cookie Runnelia. They too can see things what other Cookies but Clover Cookie can't see.

Princess Cookie: (voiced by Eden Riegel) Don't be fooled by her adorable smile and cute hairdo. If you imagined a graceful and elegant princess, think again! She may be far from elegant, but one can't help but love this mischievous Cookie and her whipped cream petticoat. She's the younger sister of Tiger Lily Cookie and has a pet name Princess's Locket. She can be kind to others whenever she's not teasing or causing trouble. She makes fun of Custard Cookie III because of not knowing how a true royal should act. Princess Cookie is also searching for her long-lost sister, who disappeared when she was younger.

Knight Cookie: (voiced by Daniel Amerman) Armed with white chocolate reinforced by steamed milk, Knight Cookie is a knight in shining armor. If you want to see him at his mightiest, simply collect a Blast Jelly and watch him ride his trustworthy horse. You can always count on this devoted Cookie, for he will never let you down. If only he could express his true feelings as freely as he wields his lance. He is tasked to be Princess Cookie's bodyguard since her older sister went missing during a wild jungle safari. He can be too serious about his job that he can be overprotective. He has a pet named Dragon's Tail, wonders if Tiger Lily Cookie is connected to Princess's sister, and a big fan of Shining Glitter Cookie.

Tiger Lily Cookie: (voiced by Stephanie Sheh) It is unknown how Tiger Lily Cookie ended up in the jungle all by herself. Under the constant threat of encroaching enemies, her senses grew sharp. In contrast to her rough outward appearance, she is soft and delicate on the inside. Her only family is her trusty Butter Tiger, whom she cherishes more than anything in the world. Her great skill with the spear and excellent jumping abilities make her one tough Cookie to beat. She's Princess Cookie's long-lost older sister and has a pet named Meat King. She hit her head hard when she got lost during the jungle safari. But she was cared for by Butter Tiger and had severe amnesia.

Zombie Cookie: (voiced by Bryan Daniel Porter) He was thoroughly underbaked and slopped carelessly with strawberry jam and melted chocolate. But you see, the key ingredient for Zombie Cookie is a pinch of zombie cells to the dough. And no need to worry about getting your own zombie cells! They can be easily acquired at the local cemetery. This Cookie refuses to die, but it sure likes to just lie there... He has a pet named Brain Gum. He may look scary, but he's a gentle giant who has a big heart.

Cream Cookie: (voiced by Jenifer Lewis) A delicious mix of cookie and cream, she enjoys knitting in front of a warm oven. Years of running taught her to manage the scarce Energy pool well and, even with advanced arthritis, she is fierce competition to all the youngsters. She's the grandmother of Strawberry Cookie, and her pet is Cozy Yarn. She's caring and loving to her granddaughter and her friends. She always has good advice for the Gingerbread Gang, and she's fully aware that they are part of the prophecy left behind by the Cookie Quintet. She knows that they'll succeed in the sign.