Villains of Cookie Run: AotGG

These villain Cookies are planning to take over Cookie Runnelia with their cake monster and jelly monster army and plunge the world into darkness. They take shelter at Beast Yeast, Beldambia, despite Witches' houses and huts being around the place.

Dark Enchantress Cookie: (voiced by Patty McCormack) Every thousand years, all witches from near and far come together for the Night of the Witches. And on that very night, Dark Enchantress Cookie was born. A dose of concentrated dark magic and poisonous scarlet pomegranate syrup gives this Cookie a deliciously evil taste. She and her followers live in a cake castle called Dark Chocolate Cake Castle. This main villain was once a witch who baked cookies and ate them until the Cookie Quintet defeated her by letting her fall into her oven. Once her body marinated into ashes, her vengeful soul entered the body of Dark Enchantress Cookie, which is why she wants to end all Cookies of Cookie Runnelia. She's the older sister of Matcha Cookie, technically. Her pet is the Eternal Eye of Darkness.

Licorice Cookie: (voiced by Cameron Bowen) With a great portion of the blackest licorice extract in his dough and a grim-looking scythe, this Cookie is up to no good. From a young age, Licorice Cookie dreamed of becoming a wizard but never received the recognition he so rightfully deserved. Because of this, he became maniacally insane. He's the one who creates the cake monster army for Dark Enchantress Cookie. The more he became influenced by his dark magic, the more insane he grew. Since no Cookies could see how powerful he is, he joins Dark Enchantress Cookie to get back at those who turn their backs at him, and he has pets named Bat-Cat and Choco Werehound Brute named Schwarzwalder by his side.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: (voiced by A.J. Beckles) Some mushrooms are good for you, and some are not. Take the Purple Cap Mushroom, for example. Looks so chunky and yummy! That is why that hungry Cookie ate it. Why, yes, that was Poison Mushroom Cookie. Always peaceful, always daydreaming. But the mushroom he ate messed up his brain, which gives him a childish and mischievous personality. He may be tiny and cute, but don't let them fool you; he's dangerous since he knows how to make great potions to increase the cake and jelly army for Dark Enchantress Cookie. He looks up to Pomegranate Cookie as his older sister since she was the one who tries to cure him and care for him when none of her attempts worked.

Pomegranate Cookie: (voiced by Victoria Grace) Dressed in her scarlet ceremonial attire with glimmering pomegranate drop decorations, Pomegranate Cookie was raised in the land of powerful sorcerers as a young priestess to the Sacred Pomegranate Tree. But when she was foretold to follow great darkness, she started to doubt her upbringing. She has a pet named Ruby Pomegranate. Even though she's drop-dead gorgeous, she uses her magical beauty to manipulate male Cookies. She only does what she is told, and she loves herself so much that she would carry her hand mirror around. But when she encounters GingerBrave, who is immune to her hypnotic beauty, she begins to feel eager to charm him that she starts to fall unhealthy for him. She's a caring older sister to Poison Mushroom Cookie.

Dark Choco Cookie: (voiced by Isaac Robinson-Smith) Long ago, this Cookie stepped into the world of Darkness to become a hero, but Fate had different plan - Dark Choco Cookie was unfortunate enough to happen upon the forbidden Strawberry Jam Sword. From that moment on, Dark Choco Cookie's life changed forever. He has a pet named Dark Spirit Helmet. The darkness of the Strawberry Jam Sword left itself to go into the mind of Dark Choco Cookie. All the goodness left the poor Cookie to easily follow Dark Enchantress Cookie since no one came and saved him. All Dark Choco Cookie wanted was to be free from the darkness that's controlling him.