Cookieidols

These Cookies are viral in Cookie Runnelia for their music. Most of them have fans in a few of the main characters of Cookie Run: Adventures of the Gingerbread Gang. Golden Cheese Valley is where they all live since the city has excellent apartments and penthouses to live in.

Shining Glitter Cookie: (voiced by Grace Lu) In the morning, she is in a music show on TV. In the afternoon, smiling at you from a signed poster in a café. In the evening, dancing on a giant neon billboard! Not a day goes by without seeing Shining Glitter Cookie! Her songs are guaranteed instant hits, her live performance are unrivaled. At the peak of her pop stardom, she's ready to take on a new genre: ROCK! Turns out Shining Glitter Cookie was a fan of rock music all along. Haters will say there is no place for a fancy pop star in the world of rock, but that won't stop Shining Glitter Cookie! Get ready, Earthbread: Shining Glitter Cookie's Rock Spirit is about to dazzle you away! Knight Cookie and Custard Cookie III are fans of her. She has a pet named Producer Mic.

Rockstar Cookie: (voiced by Michael Schwalbe) Whaaaaam! Wacka wow! Inside the sizzling oven, Rockstar Cookie discovered the sound of rock 'n' roll. He realized that to move the audience, one must not only be talented but also feel the true Rock Spirit within! Many legendary hits were created with that philosophy in mind. Every Cookie who has seen Rockstar Cookie perform was changed forever. The blazing sound! The overwhelming charisma! The legend might have taken a path different from his earlier days filled with experimentation, but his Rock Spirit still resonates with everyone! Chili Pepper and Fire Spirit Cookie are huge fans of his and have a pet named Spotlight Fan. He's closest friends with Kiwi Cookie, that he gives him concert tickets and invitations to his parties.

Mint Choco Cookie: (voiced by Zeno Robinson) His exquisite performance and dashing looks make him a favorite among the Cookies. His Mint Candy Violin gives off a sweet intoxicating candy aroma while he plays. Though often called a genius, he refuses to let all this attention go to his head and never forgets his long years as a humble street performer. Wizard Cookie and the Cookie Council, excluding Fire Spirit Cookie, are fans of his soothing music, and he has a pet named Mr. Fa-Sol-La-Si.

DJ Cookie: (voiced by Estelle) Boom! Thunder-like beat smashes the darkness. Bzzz! Lazers of many colors fill the night air. Another party of the century is about to begin! From a young age, DJ Cookie enjoyed mixing, sampling, and experimenting. Synthesizing super-energetic beats, most hypnotic melodies, and the most resonant bassline in the whole Cookie World is now an everyday thing for this wizard of sound. A real top-grade star, DJ Cookie keeps private life private but enjoys an occasional fan service! Strawberry Cookie is a fan of her, has Pink Choco Cookie to help her out with her raves, and has a pet named Rave Machine.

CAKE POPS: (voiced by One Direction) These five Cookies are the most popular boy band of Cookie Runnelia. Every girl will do anything to go to their concerts. They have a big fan club led by Princess Cookie with GingerBright, Alchemist Cookie, Squid Ink Cookie, and other Cookies in the club.

Popping Candy Cookie - (Harry) It's time to meet the CAKE POPs, the Cookie idol group that took the world by storm! As lead vocal of the group, Popping Candy Cookie's shining smile melts the hearts of many and his sweet voice enraptures the entire audience. This Cookie's dough was mixed with carefully selected colorings, resulting in an adorable yet dashing Cookie born for stardom. Even when accidentally tripping on stage, Popping Candy Cookie's suave transition into a slide makes the crowd go wild, causing pandemonium as he tops it off with a wink! How could you not love him and the CAKE POPs? In an interview, he once stated that his journey to becoming an idol sensation started after he was captivated by a concert. He's undoubtedly a Cookie with great charm and energy, as radiant as the stars themselves! He's the lead vocalist, the center, and the youngest of his band. His favorite music is pop, and he enjoys shopping. He has a pet named Angel Lightstick.