The Cookie Cquad(Squad)

These Cookies are appointed to protect Cookie Runnelia before the Gingerbread Gang came along. They became the friendly rivals of the group. Although 2 Cookies in the squad couldn't stand them taking the credit and glory.

Madeleine Cookie - (voiced by Yong Yea) An offspring of a noble Cookie family from a peaceful republic across the ocean, Madeleine Cookie, armed with his family's influence and shiny new armor, is already the Commander of a knight order. On the day of his Commander's Oathtaking, Madeleine Cookie dedicated himself to the Divine. It was granted the Sword and Shield of Radiant Light, which he prizes the most among his numerous possessions. The glorious Knight Commander's usual duties included trotting around the city on his snow-white sugar horse or letting his heavy cape flutter dramatically on the wind during his sparring sessions. Not too long ago, the heroic Madeleine Cookie set on a quest in search of the legendary Soul Jam capable of granting Cookies eternal life! Will the noble paladin's first campaign bear fruit? He's the leader of the Cookie Cquad and sees GingerBrave as his rival.

Espresso Cookie - (voiced by Zach Aguilar) Precise temperature, the precise quantity of coffee beans, accurate roasting time! Everything must be in impeccably exact order for the plan to work. Always busy, always on the go - such is the lifestyle of the founder of the Coffee Magic school, Espresso Cookie. Despite being frequently mistaken for a black mage (yes, sometimes things burn and smoke), Espresso Cookie can't afford to waste a precious second on meaningless explanations. He's here on the job is a pioneer of magic works on perfecting his grind and brew. "Isn't that too much coffee?" one might wonder. Well, at least there's always the delightful coffee fragrance in the air! He's the magic specialist and co-leader of the group. Since he prefers to relax, he doesn't mind the Gingerbread Gang doing the work.

Rye Cookie - (voiced by Amber Lee Connors) On the sunset of a hard day's work, the saloon door bangs open. "As usual, boss!" she yells. Yup, it's Rye Cookie again, so better get her order straight. She's a bounty hunter in these here parts, sporting a shiny badge and all that. The Wild Gun, they call'er. Maybe she's here on the job, or perhaps she's just moseying through town. Last time, there been rumors of a brazen grain heist: someone wiped the wheat silo clean as a whistle, not a single grain left. Wonder who coulda done that? Anyway, it better to be careful 'round that one. It's safer to be friendly and quiet 'round her, lest ya wanna feel the full barrel from her wholegrain-caliber. She's the wildcard of the Cookie Cquad and sees Chili Pepper as her rival since she's determined to catch her.

Pistachio Cookie - (voiced by Martha Higareda) A purple storm cloud loomed over the forgotten pistachio forest where Pistachio Cookie was sleeping. With a sudden struck of lilac lightning, she received a divine revelation that it was her destiny to rescue the Cookies. When she awoke, she was surrounded by hundreds of Pistachio Fireflies with hard pistachio shells. She realized right then and there that now was her time to shine! She then swore to the divine and mysterious being that she would give her life to helping other Cookies. Clad in her shell armor, the healthy and deliciously nutty Pistachio Cookie then set out on her sacred mission to save her fellow Cookies from the great dangers that approached the Cookie World. Thus, Pistachio Cookie took her first step as a holy knight. She has a pet named Pistachio Firefly. She's the strategist of her group and respects the GingerBread Gang and their role in prophecy.

Purple Yam Cookie: (voiced by Sean Chiplock) He was baked in extreme temperatures repeatedly until the heat finally got to his head. Ever since Purple Yam Cookie has been in an angered state (to say the least!), that's why we advise being extremely cautious around him. When the wrath kicks in, this Cookie begins to crush and smash the surroundings in a dangerous tornado of rage. And as if that wasn't enough, Purple Yam Cookie is always eager to fight someone! The Cookie claims that no one has suffered in the "flames of hell" more than him, but little does he know that other Cookies went through the Witch's oven too... He has a pet named Firestarter. He's the brawn of the Cookie Cquad, and he, to respects the Gingerbread Gang.

Milk Cookie: (voiced by Daman Mills) Everything the light touches, let there be peace! Milk Cookie made a divine oath to protect the world from all evil. When raising the Healing Milk Mace, a splendid glow soars to the skies and bathes the world in light. The forces of evil flee in terror at the sight of the Divine Milk Shield. Milk Cookie has faced many foes, and yet his resolve remains unsullied by corruption and despair. Even on the brink of exhaustion, this selfless and noble protector will cast a blessing of protection for other Cookies first. He has a pet named Milk Angel. He's the heart of his group and is proud to have allies in Gingerbread Gang.

Ninja Cookie: (voiced by Stephen Fu) Just as making a dough demands diligent kneading, tireless training is of equal importance on the ninja's path. No cookie has unraveled the flavor and ingredients of the mysterious Ninja Cookie. So secretive! He can jump multiple times, using the wind as his stepping stone. Some say he steps on the wind. Others claim he is using a ninja replication technique. And with training, he can jump even higher! Sky's the limit, literally. He has a pet named Little Ghost. He's the spy of the Cookie Cquad and finds the Gingerbread Gang an inspiration for making friends and spending time with his group.