The Mentors of the GingerBread Gang

Every new Cookie must have a mentor to adjust to their lives in Cookie Runnelia.

Clover Cookie: (voiced by Lucien Dodge) A brightly sunlit summer glade covered with soft clovers. A forest brook murmuring gently, not afar. A delicate breeze whispering secrets to your ear. A joyful bustle of a Cookie crowd. Clover Cookie wanders the land in search of inspiration for his poetry of the everyday. Two crunch feet and a long road ahead, the old grass-woven jute behind his back, and someone to sing a song to--what else is needed to be happy? Sing along, and Clover Cookie's ballad will flow far away, over the forests and ridges of the Cookie World. He is so at ease around everything that he can see the supernatural and come close in contact with ghosts or spirits. His job is to find wandering new Cookies outside Cookie Runnelia and escort them to the Cookie Council. He's best friends with the Cookiemals. He's now the Gingerbread Twins' mentor.

Rose Cookie: (voiced by Grey DeLisle) Captivating and spirited music! A breathtaking scent of roses in the air! All the world's a stage for the natural dancer, Rose Cookie. With a signature, passionate grace, and a rose petal dress flowing with each motion, it's hard not to see why this Cookie is invited to perform far and wide. While walking across the town square, she will sometimes suddenly embrace a Cookie by the hip. No need for panic, as inspiration has struck her with the spirit of dance. They say if you let go and allow the dance to proceed, your mood is lifted beyond the heavens. Gazing into her eyes will make any Cookie fall in love, but Rose Cookie's free spirit urges her to be guided by dance and dance alone. After all, roses are gorgeous because they grow in any which way, are they not? She's Strawberry Cookie's mentor.

Almond Cookie: (voiced by Ray Chase) Pristine coat. Perfect shirt. Combed hair. He always starts his day fresh, prim, and proper. But it never lasts long... After being dispatched to spells gone awry from alley to alley, it looks as if Almond Cookie has been on the job for days on end without a single break. If it isn't an enchanted grimoire moving on its own, it's some magical cauldron spewing Jellies without pause. Despite the chaos on every scene, the veteran detective solves each case by the book with pinpoint precision. The almonds in his dough give him a hardy, rough and tough crisp that can withstand just about anything thrown at him, but he's overworked to the point that his dough no longer contains the rich scent of almonds. "Can't even get a coffee break," he sighs as another magical mishap needs his attention. With his coat fluttering in the wind, Almond Cookie looks upon his city and vows to keep going at it until he can finally relax with a decent coffee. He's Skater Cookie's mentor and the widowed father of Walnut Cookie.

Latte Cookie: (voiced by Vivian Lamoll) Coffee or milk... that is the question. Why not both? Latte Cookie's dough was formed with coffee most bitter and acrid, balanced with the creamiest and smoothest blend of milk. With her etched staff in hand, she gracefully draws beautifully patterned Latte Glyphs in the air while daydreaming. But watch out! By chance, one of these Glyphs could be a powerful sigil for a grand spell! During her years as a student, she spearheaded research on the development of Coffee Magic with a rather eccentric aficionado of coffee. Thanks to her efforts, Latte Cookie was granted a professorship at the Parfaedia Magic Institute. You'd think that a professor would be more punctual, especially with their own lectures. But not Latte Cookie! She's more invested in savoring a warm latte before class. Though far from achieving the Professor of the Year Reward, she knows a thing or two about inspiring her students. With her genuine compliments and encouraging smile, Latte Cookie is the favorite professor of many. She's also Wizard Cookie's mentor, and eyeing on Almond Cookie.

Sparkling Cookie: (voiced by Xander Mobus) This is the day. You have received an invitation to the famous Sparkling Party. You open the door of the party hall, and Sparkling Cookie greets you personally with his dazzling smile and offers a glass of Sparkling Juice. All the guests are fascinated with his impeccable manners and looks: his boyish rolled-up sleeves and bouncy bubble hair. It is going to be the best holiday party ever! He's Chili Pepper Cookie's mentor, crushing on her and rival to Rougefort Cookie/Earl Gary Cookie.

Raspberry Mousse Cookie: (voiced by Matthew Mercer) A house of knights, founded upon the crimson dueling grounds of a fertile raspberry field. The House chose raspberry scarlet as the symbol of knighthood and as a reminder of their past. Today, on the very same area, Raspberry Mousse Cookie trains to hone his swordsmanship. With each graceful parry, his glazed hair glistens in the sunlight. This Cookie lives for the duel, no matter how strong his opponent. He disappears amongst a flurry of slashes with each victory, with just the crest of "R" left behind. One day he embarked on a quest to gain prestige, only to lay eyes upon a flower in a rose garden. The stronger he denied it, the greater the emotion bloomed within his heart. He's the mentor of Custard Cookie III.