1

First day and you're already feeling urges to do unhealthy things to yourself. You approach the the boy who looks so small hunched in his chair, knowing he towers over most of your school. Maybe this gave you a complex, getting to boss around the most popular (yet dumbest) guy in the whole school.

As if he could hear your thoughts racing about him, he looks up to find you staring. He carefully takes his headphones off and asked if you were his tutor. To which you respond, "Yes, y/n. I'm assuming you're Liu Yangyang?"

The boy sweeps his hair to the side to look you in the eyes. "In the flesh," he grins. You feel your skin crawl at his words. Taking a seat across from the devilish boy, you pull out the content you need to study. English.

You weren't necessarily a fan of English, but you didn't hate it. The teacher made it all worth it, despite knowing her for a few weeks. Which sparks your next question. "How have you managed to need tutoring this early in the year?"

Yangyang looks you up and down, his eyes analyzing every little bit of you. "Just don't feel like doing the work. Why do homework when I can do other things?" You internally rolled your eyes at his remark. "I saw that." Turns out it wasn't internal. Your face turned an unnatural shade of red, which only opened the door to more teasing. "Do I make you flustered?"

"Absolutely not," you replied instantly. You quickly scanned over what needed to be done as a way to diffuse this conversation. "Here, start with this assignment." You handed Yangyang a sheet of paper that instructed him to read a paragraph and highlight all the prepositions. The fact you were reviewing prepositions with a near, if not already, 18-year-old was absurd.

"What's this?"

Oh God. "So, Yangyang," you said the name, seething. "A preposition, which is what this assignment goes over, is a phrase pertaining to the relation of a noun to another word or element in the clause."

"I didn't understand a thing you just said, sweetie." The boy stared longingly at the basketball to his left. This sparked an idea.

"Essentially, imagine how you would describe a basketball game. You dribbled the ball up the court. You are on the varsity basketball team for Seoul International School."

The poor boy seemed to understand it in your terms, which was like a nice pat on the back. Your pride was interrupted by a buzz coming from your phone. The contact name never failed to make you giggle.

{whore (jae)}
Y/N'S GETTING BITCHESSSSSSS

{y/n}
hello????
it is 8am i have no clue what you're saying

{whore (jae)}
don't act dumb you slut
i saw yangyang's story 😏😏

{y/n}
dont even.
i hate you

You quickly set your phone down and checked Yangyang's work. "This looks good, why exactly couldn't you do it on your own time?"

"I was distracted when we did it in class. Plus, I have basketball after school."

"Right, and there's absolutely no other time you could set aside to do this. Instead, you need to take my time from my Saturday morning to do it."

"Basically, yeah."

You sighed in discontent. What were you to do?

"What are your hobbies?" Yangyang quipped. It caught you off guard since you had been so cold previously.

"And why would you like to know?" Absolutely nothing was getting done here, so why not entertain yourself, and him while you're at it.