The great war

Started; 17th of march
published; 28th of march
finished; ongoing

© lcverdunne

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

THE GREAT WAR, Ethan Landry

BEST VIEWED IN:
color : black
font: georgia
font-size: second to smallest

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

ੈ✩‧₊˚ SYNOPSIS

          EMERY WAS NEVER AWARE OF HER SISTER'S EXISTENCE.

Her dad, Mateo Barrera, was in a long-term relationship with Christina Carpenter when Emery was conceived. She admired their relationship. They'd show nothing but love for each other. A very happy couple.

Until they weren't.

Emery didn't remember well the reason why they split up, at the time, she was only two when her dad took her away from her mother and older sister. After that, she never saw them again.

Till her little sister, who she didn't know existed, got attacked back in her hometown, Woodsbro. After traveling for hours, she finally got the chance of reuniting with her loving family again. Thought it could've been in better circumstances.

Meeting Tara wasn't as happy as she thought it would be. At the beginning of their sistership, Tara didn't fully trust her, and so did her friendgroup. It wasn't till she was almost killed by Amber that Tara finally started to trust her.

Seeing Sam again, after all those years apart, was the best thing that had happened to her in so long. Finding out the truth about her parent's split was a bittersweet taste on her tongue. Sam's real father was Billy Loomis, the first murderer of Woodsbro, with Stu macher. When her dad found out about it, he packed his things and took her with him.

In the end, the three sisters went for a coffee and a walk. They talk it all out and their bond grew stronger than ever. At that moment, Emery was glad that she came back to Woodsbro.

And now, it was time for New York and new adventures. Emery got into college with Tara and the rest of the group. Thinking they'll be at peace once and for all.

Until she met Ethan Landry.

And now her world was crashing down again.

cast!

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ Maia Reficco
EMERY CARPENTER

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ Maia Reficco EMERY CARPENTER

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ Jack Champion
ETHAN LANDRY

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters, the only storylines that I own are Emery Carpenter's

WARNING: This fanfic will contain mentions of blood, gore, explicit content, use of alcohol and drugs, using of weapons such as guns, knifes,etc

Im so sorry guys for how bad the synopsis is, it was rushed and I just wanted to start writing the real thing already!