Reunion

We are back to Izuku in his plane as he was excited to get to France and be with the people that brought him back from the dead.

Izuku: Man... I can't believe that we are going back to France.

Igarashi: I know....I still remember the day we met you.

 As he was in the airplane he remembers the first time he meet his dad and his brother.

(Flashback)

(7 Years Ago)

We see an 8 year old Izuku in the a bench. It was freezing cold as he had a torn down shirt and shorts. He was hugging himself for warm and he was crying. But people didn't pay attention to him, he was crying until he felt someone put a jacket over him then he look to see.

Izuku: Who are you mister? 

Hisashi: I'm your real Father Izuku and I know you can be a hero because I believe in you

Izuku: And....you...are?

Igarashi: Midoriya Igarashi

Igarashi: Midoriya Igarashi...And... I'm your older brother....

Izuku began to cry and he hugged his dad and his brother. He felt all the pain and suffering he had suffered to be gone. As he felt at home.

The next day Hisashi got his Custody, Inko, AM is sad and demanding a second chance but due to Izuku's memories that were shown they gave Hisashi his custody as he was happy. As Judge asked Izuku if he wants to make this public but he didn't want to because unlike them he doesn't destroy someone's dream like them. As they left Izuku moved to France and trained with his true quirk to become a hero.

(Flashback Ends)

Izuku: So...when did you see dad?

Igarashi: It was a long story... and painful as hell.

(Igarashi's Flashback)