1 - Lost And Found

This is after they came back from number 6's boundary, this story has been stuck in my head and I'm hyper focused on this anime❤️

Dear my Living dead spoilers
Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun Spoilers

(I will update my other stories too...soon)

—————————————————————

Nene POV

It's been 4 days sense we came back from number 6's boundary, a lot has happened and I still haven't told them the truth.

I don't think I even should, it won't change anything except Hanako getting hurt...but..still, it feels like something is calling me to tell someone.

I sigh as I am sitting in class, thinking about it all. So much has happened and yet, nothing has improved. The bell rings for hometime and people begin to leave, Aoi And Akane leave without saying goodbye and Hanako said that I was off the hook today.

It's all a bit...

0dD¿

Don't you think? I get up with my bag and start walking out the hallway, I look out the window while walking. 'THE SUN IS ALREADY SETTING?!' I panicked, it's only been a couple of seconds!! I look around to see no one in the alls which were packed only 2 seconds ago!

"Now now...no need to be so scared!~" I hear someone say behind me, I turn to see Tsukasa. I step back as are faces were so close, I put both my hands over my mouth.

No one was around so there was no point of screaming if he does hurt me...right..?

"Hmm??~ Ohh! I get it! You're scared!" Tsukasa laughs, his eyes pitch black before coming closer to me. In a split second, I am suddenly pinned down to the wall. His one hand is holding both of mine above my head.

His other hand covering my mouth.

I try screaming but I can't talk, "don't make this harder for yourself, your the one who wanted to learn more about Amane then you just had to learn the truth about my little secret~" he giggles

"Hm? What's that? You're muffling..." He says before he takes his hand off my mouth, "Who are you!?!" I scream before he covers my mouth again.

"Shh~!! don't want anyone to hear you...hehe, who am I?~ hmm..." he starts to giggles as he looks more and more crazy, "don't you remember?" He whispers.

I stand confused, "you don't? Oh well..you were so close too!" He giggles before letting me go, then I realised as he started floating away happily.

"Necromancers...T-The church...y-you killed that boys family! You're a murder! A-A Monster!" I Starts to tear up as he stops in his path to slowly turn to look at me, his expression is blank before he smiles. Slow..and angrily.

"So you finally remembered.."

I cover my mouth, 'I didn't say that!- did I?-' before I could think I hear something drip onto the ground. I look to see Tsukasa in front of me...their was..

A lot of blood, his arm was half way through my chest before everything went completely black..

———————————————————