2 - Notes

SORRY TO MAKE YOU WAIT<3

—————————————————————

Akane POV

I saw Yashiro walk into class and sit down at her desk, I was talking with some students as we all went quiet as she walked in. Everyone had became so uneasy after she came back but it's not like, we dislike her or something! but it's because it's almost like..

It's not her?.. like a skin suit- ew that sounds horrible to think about..

I just stare at Yashiro for a moment as she just stares to whatever is in front of her until, we see her eyes go to MY direction before smiling..

I look away in a panic, 'I don't think that is even Yashiro- SHE ONLY SIDE EYES NO.7, wait no.7.. ughhh, I can't believe i have to go to the 7 wonders stupid meeting...AND EVEN TERU SAID I NEEDED TO KEEP NOTES ON HER......'

'They are only lucky I agreed because of my sweet Aoi!!~' I think before blushing.

People start coming in as class begins, Yashiro is being 'normal' I guess, if you could even call her that anymore but I am more worried about Aoi but she said to worry about yashiro..ugh.

—————————————————————

Aoi POV

I sit down as the class begins, throughout the lesson I can't help but think as I turn my attention to Yashiro. Staring..

'WHO is that?? Like, is it possession? Or..' I think to myself before realising that yashiro is now looking back at me with a smile I have never seen before.

I look away as I feel unsettled and scared, 'why did that smile kinda reminds me of...Hanako but different..?'

—————————————————————

No POV

As Aoi and Akane Watch Yashiro's moves they start to realise a pattern, every-time she finished a sentence. She would click her pen a couple times, almost like Morse code.

{ she doesn't talk a lot }

Akane realised it the forth time she did it, she did it once at the start of the lesson and the exact same almost at the end of the lesson even if she wasn't talking!

Once Akane reheard the code, he wrote it down on his paper. Yashiro watched him write down quickly and her face slowly became bitter, until she quickly looks forward and smiling again with full attention when Akane looks over at her.

Yashiro is acting like she didn't see a thing...and her leg is shaking?

Akane looks back at the dots in the pattern he heard, he begins to tap his finger on the table. Trying his hardest to understand what she is trying to say..

—————————————————————

Akane POV