Sick

Short:
(Imagine: you get sick and Robby takes care of you.)

It was early in the morning when you first started feeling symptoms. Luckily, school happened to be on a day when you can finally have downtime and rest in peace. While you were resting, you heard a knock at the door. Soon, Robby your boyfriend showed up in no time to waist!

You: "Robby? What are you doing here?"

Robby: "I'm taking care of my girlfriend is that okay?"

You: "Okay but just make sure to wash your hands before entering and after you leave."

Robby did what he was told to and head over to the sink to wash his hands. He then guided you up the stairs and into your room. He tucked you in bed and fluffed your pillow. Really, he was the type of guys who would do anything for his sick girl friend.

Robby: "I'll be right back."

He rushed to the bathroom to gather up some stuff like medicine, and a thermometer then brought them back to your room.

Y/n: "Robby really all I just need is some sleep."

Robby: "Yeah right. Like I'm going to believe that part."

He held the thermometer towards you and ya had no choice but to just go with it. He waited for the digital numbers to appear when they appear, the thermometer shows 104.5

Robby: "Wow you definitely have a fever alright."

He unscrew the cap of the medicine and pour it on a spoon.

You: "Robby please I don't know if this stuff will work."

Robby: "Trust me y/n I think I know what this medicine will do."

You had no choice but to take the medicine after Robby spoon feeds you the medicine you immediately started to drink the ginger ale that was being left on your night stand.

Robby: "Now we can get some rest."

You: "Are you serious? I don't want you to get it!"

Robby: "Nonsense y/n. I'll wash my hands after I leave."

The two of you started snuggling together. Yup this is going be a long day.