Chapter 22

Today is the day that Joes book finally comes out! I'm not excited because of the book coming out though, I'm more excited about the day I get of school because of the book launch. We have to go up to London for the day so both Levi and I get the day off school. As this was Joes launch he decided that it would be a big event but it wouldn't be posh. In the invitations it said dress casual so it isn't going to be super posh, it's going to be way more like joe.
I had to pack an overnight suitcase as we are staying in a hotel so I packed some pyjamas, a pair of blue acid wash skinny jeans, my Disney t-shirt and my left white converse shoe. I put on a pair of black leggings, TRXYE jumper and grey ugg boot on to travel in and made my way down stairs with my bag and phone.
"Are we all ready to go," Graham asked as I hobbled in and mum followed me, rubbing her growing baby bump.
" Ready!" Levi, Mum and I all said in unison. We all then made our way out to the car and set off to London.
__________________________
" OMG!" Both Mum and I said as we walked Into the hotel that Joe had booked us rooms in. As we walked in I noticed Joe sat in the reception on his phone, probably tweeting.
" Yo Joe!" Graham shouted trying to act cool and totally failing.
"What are you all doing here?" He asked sarcastically.
"We are going to some book launch." mum said. " no idea who's it is though!"
"It must be Zoes!" Graham said laughing.
" Very funny dad!" Joe said as he went around hugging us all. " It's great to see you guys! The bump is getting massive!"
" I know," Mum said as Joe pulled her Into a hug. " There gonna be a big girl or boy."
" Have you decided whether to find out the gender or not?" He asked.
" Nah!" Graham replied. " We're gonna let it be a surprise."
We then all made our way upstairs to our rooms so we could get ready for the launch. One thing is for sure, Joe is the best at picking hotels.
_______________
1K???? Thank you guys sooo much, this means the world to me. I love you all. xxxx