who is she? || chapter 1

A/N

HII GUYSSSSS!! get ready for another bad fanfic lol...

------------------------------------------------

ayakas pov:

there was gonna be an event in 2 days. there has been so many events recently.. its been so tiring but im in the kamisato clan. i must make a good impression to the inazuman and women..

sigh

i was just taking a stroll around inazuma until i saw this GOREGEOUS girl.
hm. ive seen her before... what was her name again?

y..

ah! yoimiya. i remember. naganohara yoimiya. ayato told me she was gonna be helping with the fireworks for this event. ive seen her quite a few times before, she was a bit diferent from the others. she had a spiky ponytail with some.. different clothes?

it doesnt matter anyways. should i become friends with her? she seems nice. w- wait no i shouldnt! what if ayato doesnt like her.. he will i suppose.. AAA!! these thoughts are haunting me.. maybe i should just go and ask her to be my friend.. WAIT NO! thats too weird.. should i strike a conversation about fireworks? JSJSSJAI im just gonna go and talk to her i suppose...

as i was gonna go and talk to her i realized she was right in front of me. what the.. AAAAA IM SO EMBARRASSED!!!

————————————————————————————————————————————————

yoimiyas pov

i was helping my father move the fireworks like usual, i felt someones eyes on me. i looked to my right to see.. WAIT WYAT? K- KAMISATO AYAKA?? a- ahem.. this is so awkward.. shes staring at me..? is she zoning out? i should talk to her.

i took a deep breath and walked up to her. you can do this yoimiya.. just strike a conversation like you always do.

"err.. hello?"

"a-ah! sorry. i zoned out there. i- i um is there anything you need?" she said in a quick voice

"oh um.. well i saw you staring at me so i just um thought... we could have a chat..?" OH WAIT! THAT SOUNDED WEIRD.. AAAA! SHE PROBABLY THINKS IM MAD.

"o- oh! im sorry i didnt mean to i just um.. my brother told me about you and i wanted to um have a chat..? be friends..... ?" she said blushing a bit

"a- um.. okay! so.. um.. if you want to be friends would you like to watch the fireworks together?" i said trying to make the conversation less awkward

"oh! i would love too" she said covering her face with her fan a bit.

"hm. lets meet here tomorrow at 5pm to talk more? i- i mean if you arent busy you know.."

"sure!" she said smiling.

gosh her smile is so pretty.. W- WAIT! WHAT AM I THINKING..

"ill see you tomorrow!" she said than walked off. w- wow.. everything she does is so elegant.. thats so amazing.. shes so pretty.. her face.. her clothes... everyth-

YOIMIYA CUT IT OUT! you cant like her. she probably doesnt even like you back. why would she? im just some girl who makes fireworks.

sigh

i walked back to the crates full of fireworks and stared walking off with them. i needed to drop these off to the location i was sent.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

ayakas pov

eep!! im so excited for tomorrow. i hope brother doesnt find out about her being friends with me. 'why' you may ask? well.. its because im scared he wont like the way she acts! shes different from the others.. thats why i like her! but what if brother doesnt.

i took a deep breath and let it out. calm down ayaka. we are just friends. if brother doesnt like her, just move on.

an hour passed and i cant stop thinking about her. shes just so cool! i wanna learn how to make fireworks too.. but i dont think thats very elegant. i must be elegant for the kamisato clan.
AA!!

ayaka. stop thinking about her. just because shes gorgeous, unique, amazing, cool, pretty, cut- AAA!! AYAKA STTOPPPPPPPP!

i was so lost in these thoughts i couldnt even realize thoma was infront of me. this is so embarrassing..

"my lady, are you alright? are you sick? do you have a fever?" he said in panic.

"dont worry thoma, i am fine.. c- can i tell you something? b- but you cant tell anyone.. even ayato, okay?"

"ofc my lady! what is it? im all ears" he said winking

"well.. i think i have a crush but i dont think ayato wil approve.." i said without thinking. W- WAIT NO! I WASNT GONNA TELL HIM THAT MUCH.. I MEANT FRIEND.. AAA

thoma started to smirk "well who is it?~"

"i- im not gonna tell you.."

he sighed. "fineee..~ well cya then!" he said waving. i dont know why but he was giggling a bit. hm.. i wonder why..

i was too focused on talking about yoimiya with thoma that i didnt even realize ayato was in the corner listening..

————————————————————————————————————————————————
END OF CHAPTER
————————————————————————————————————————————————

word count: 825