fireworks || chapter 3

A/N

•     °     so um i randomly got motivation after like 3 hours so boom here 😻😻      >       *   ☆

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

ayakas pov:

eeeek!! today is the day of the event. usually i wouldnt have been this excited just for an event but.. I GET TO WATCH THE FIREWORKS WITH YOIMIYA!! im so for  excited!! its 3:30 right now but i cant wait any longer till its 5!! ugh. im just gonna go now.

"oni chan!! thoma!! im gonna go um.. go out for dango and mochi! byeee!!"

"bye my lady!" thoma replied.

"hmph. shes probably meeting with yoimiya." ayato whispered.

i tried to get to her place as soon as posible because i just couldnt wait!!! i finally got there after 10 minutes and immediately hugged her tight.

"im sorry yoimiya..~ i couldnt wait!!" i said

"dont worry!! lets just go there early, everything is already ready so why not have some fun?" she said with a bright smile. we headed over to the island where all the snacks were gonna be set up and took a seat near the cliff.

"woah this is so pretty" i said very amused.

"hehe! i always come here to watch fireworks." she said in a proud voice.

"anyways, should we try out some snacks? i know amazing snacks here" she said

"of course, i was hoping you would say that!" i squealed

we went to the first stall we saw. it was dango and mochi!! my favourite!!

"THIS IS MY FAVOURITE!!!" i said with a huge smile.

"hehe! well lets go and eat~" she replied

we walked up to the stall and there were so many things to choose from

"hi!! can i have a strawberry, vanilla, chocolate dango with strawberry mochi?" i said looking at all the flavours.

"o- oh right! what do you want yoimiya?" i said a bit embarrassed.

"ill just get a strawberry boba." she said.

we paid for our snacks and we sat down at the cliff

"are you sure you can eat all that ayaka?" she said giggling.

"i- i.. of course!! ill just give you some if im full.. hmph!" i snapped back

"if you say so, princess~" she winked

AAA!! that was so hot!! i mean umm.. cool!! i was blushing a lot right now.

"w- whats up with that nickname" i said covering my fan over my face.

i tried to stop blushing and eat the mochi and dango i got. i managed eating most of it but left one dango.

"im full..~ can u eat this dango pleaseeeeee~" i complained

"hehe.. if you say so~". she grabbed the dango and started eating it. i couldnt help but stare at her. she was just so perfect.. how could the archons make a girl so beautiful like this.

i then realized the fireworks were gonna start in a few seconds. "yoimiya! the fireworks are gonna start soon!" i said smiling. "finally!! ive been waiting for so long.." she whined.

the first firework shot up and bursted into bright colours. then the second one shot up into a heart shape! it was so beautiful.. i then felt something take my fan. i looked to my left and saw yoimiya staring at me.

"yoimiya what are you doin-" i was cut off by a kiss. she put the fan beside our heads to cover our faces. i accepted the kiss a second later and we held it for a few seconds. i took my lips off hers and snatched my fan out of her hands and covered my face. i was so flustered right now.

"hehe.." she giggled. "you know ayaka, the first day we met.. i fell for you.. i fell for you hard." she said nervously. "i like you a lot ayaka.. wait no. i love you a LOT. i know we only known eachother for a few days but i really REALLY like you.." she said.

i was shocked by this message but i was so happy i started crying. "a- are you okay? i didnt mean to make you cry i- i..". "no you didnt make me cry.. im just so happy you like me yoimiya.. i fell for you the first day too. i love you yoimiya.." i said wiping my tears off.

we pulled into a kiss again and i was so happy. i just felt like this wasnt real.. when i pulled my lips off and i realized ayato and thoma peaking at us near a tree. "THOMA?!?! O- ONI CHAN?!?!" i said like i was about to burst.

"haha.. surprise my lady.. sorry we were um.. peaking. we just saw you and thought we coukd look haha.." thoma said.

"yea yea.. whatever he said.. anyways i approve. just dont get hurt okay..." he said rolling his eyes.

i was shocked. i didnt think he would ever approve yoimiya. i was so happy i started crying again. i pulled everyone into a hug and cried more. "i- i love you guys.." i said sniffing. "i love you too, my dearest sister." ayato said smiling. i then saw thoma and yoimiya crying. "WAAA!! I LOBE YOU GUYS TOO..!!" the both said hugging us tighter.

the last firework came up once we finished hugging.

after a few seconds we pulled away.

"also uh ummm uhh... ayaka so um." ayato said looking away

"me and thoma have been dating for a month."

"W- WH- WHATT?!?!?!!?!?!"

————————————————————————————————————————————————
END OF STORY
————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N

i cant believe i wrote tgis whole fanfic in a day lol

this was a short story because i felt like making fluff and a short fanfic. soo slayy!!
(might to kny or bsd fanfics ONLY MAYBE... probably will do kny but bsd is a maybe.)

IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY KNY RECOS PLEASE TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE im thinking of a sanegiyuu fanfic so yeaaaaa... but idk yet. HELPPP IDK. anyways thanks for resding this bad fanfic i did cause i was bored 😘

(note: stan newjeans, twice, and le sserafim for a better music taste ‼️‼️)

word count: 1011 (surprisingly reached 1k words ⁉️⁉️)