#4

{The next day}

Luna finally get up from her dream land after then her take showers then get downstairs.

Her see her oppa at the dinning table eat breakfast. Her sit and take some bun to eat her look at Hang song who play with he phone "wae?" Hang song ask as he realizes that luna stare at he "uhmm kamsahamida" Hang song "for?" Luna "for ermm get me in the room last night sorry i to tired to get up" Hang song "ok" they went silent back.

"Ahh oppa" Hang song look at her "ermm" Luna "did you go to office today?" Hang song "no why?" Luna "aniya i just ask but why you not go?" Hang song "mom say i have to take care of you so her let me off for a week" luna just nodded.

                          ~~~~~~~~~~

Luna in her room play with her computer . "What we have to doing now i am so bored ahhhh omma get home fast!" Her play with her chair while make a fake cry but suddenly her phone ringing "ohh who are you?" Her pick it up

Phone call**

Luna : annyeong who are you?
Mom : heyy this is your mom did you already forget about me?
Luna :ohh omma mianhae haha i not look at the name before pick it up
Omma : ohh so how you doing did you ok honey did you eat well?
Luna :no i just miss you omma will you came back i am so bored please get home fast
Omma :ohh really ok i will get home and do my work fast so then i will get home see you ok so where's your oppa?
Luna : promise me..oppa downstairs
Omma : ok i promise ok annyeong omma will call again take care
Luna :okie annyeong omma

End**

"Ahhh i miss mom" her lying down then get up back search for something in her laptop "how about we make cake this time is to good to  make  cake so let buy some ingredients" her change her casual outfits then get downstairs.

Hang song see her then get up to her "where you go?" Luna "ermm shop" Jung so "you not tell me or anything?" Luna "but oppa usually not care if i go out or something else so i am not telling sorry" Hang song silent for a minute "wait here" Luna "did i wrong?" Her then wear her shoes waiting for her oppa.

"Let go" Hang song suddenly appear in her back "where?" Hang song "shop you want to buy something right" Luna "but i can go by myself so don't have to" Hang song hold luna wrist then let her sit in the car while luna shock with he action but feel scary to. Hang song then get in the car start the car then left.

All the way to shop is silent. Luna looking outside window while Hang song focus on he driving  "so where's do you want to go?" Luna "shop" Hang song "i know but where?" Luna "I want to go to cake shop near our home that popular xx cake shop" Hang song "ok we will arrive after a minute" luna nodded then.

After a minute**

They arrive at xx shop cake. All they see is line of people who is wait for they turn to get in the shop.

Luna get out and turn her head to face Hang song "oppa gwecana?" Hang song looking at her who make a pout he smile then "you really want to buy here?" Luna nodded "ok then let in the line before everyone is getting many" he hold luna wrist then they run to the line and wait for they turn.

After a minute**

"Oppa i tired now is getting hot here" her said Infront of Hang song face "just wait our turn is coming ok" he try to calm down luna who is can't wait anymore he then hug luna "oppa what are you doing?" Hang song "you said hot" Luna "i am hot not cold" Hang song "the sun is upstairs your head" luna see it "if you don't want ok" Luna "aniyaa hajima" her hug Hang song back while Hang song smile looking at clumsy luna "haha cute" Luna peek her head "what?" Hang song " aniyaa nothing".