Full Synopsis

Recently, Ruan Yubai got a new toilet literature. Although it was torn to pieces, it didn't prevent her from enjoying the sour plot.

The heroine, Qing Ling, is poor and beautiful, but because her family went bankrupt, she was forcibly sent to a beta female supporting family for marriage.
Fortunately, the heroine is strong-willed, and after her re-emergence, she becomes a heartthrob that everyone is obsessed with, and even attracts the attention of the strongest Alpha in the interstellar.

When she read that the Beta heroine of the same name in the book vomited blood and died protecting the heroine, Ruan Yubai couldn't bear it any longer, and slapped the table laughing and screaming: What kind of stupid cannon fodder is this!

At this time, the housekeeper knocked on the door and gave her a contemptuous look: "Madam told you to go downstairs, your marriage partner, Miss Qingling, has arrived."

Ruan Yubai's laughter stopped abruptly.
——Excuse me, it turns out that this short-lived foolish female cannon fodder is actually myself? !

**
There is no future in being a cannon fodder female supporting role. If you want to survive to the last chapter, you must become a vicious and sinister villain.
In order to avoid an early death, Ruan Yubai, who has read thousands of dog-blood novels, made up his mind: take the path of a villain, and let the protagonist have nowhere to go!

[Mark]
Ruan Yubai put his arms around the heroine's neck, and proudly said: "I want to mark you, are you afraid?" There was a
quiet, soft and sweet fragrance wafting from her body, and her fine white teeth were slightly ground, but Beta couldn't mark her Others, therefore, have a gentle itch rather than pain.
Qingling brushed aside her thick hair calmly, revealing a section of her porcelain-white neck, making it easier for her to bite, but she smiled lightly and said, "Help, I'm so scared." Ruan Yubai hesitated as she gritted her
teeth : Why does it feel a little wrong?

[Secret]
I accidentally saw the heroine injecting inhibitors on himself. Ruan Yubai, who was only planning to pass by, was moved in his heart. He stepped forward and grabbed the other's fair and long fingers, and laughed viciously: "This is your trick? Then But be careful."
From the corner of his eye, he had caught a glimpse of the stern face of the tall and haughty Alpha, and Ruan Yubai couldn't help but secretly rejoiced: "Good job, I can survive the scum plot of ten chapters again."
Qingling lowered her eyes, but she turned on the lighter, and sprayed mint smoke into the surprised girl's mouth with her full red lips.
Amidst the smog, Qingling's voice was hoarse: "Then now, I also have your secret."
Ruan Yubai:? ? ? ! ! !

[Later]
The scene of receiving the box lunch finally came, Ruan Yubai closed his eyes resignedly, until he saw the heart-throb heroine beheading her lover Alpha with a blood sword in her hand, and walking towards her with heavy eyes: How fat four? Why the development of the storyline is not the same as I imagined! "Good guy, I thought