[ ᴏɴᴇ ]

BoBoiBoy gazed at himself in the mirror and noticed his hair had grown a little. He retrieved the scissors he had stored in the bathroom and began snipping away at the new growth.

Suddenly, a knock on the door startled him.

"Be there in a minute, Gopal!" BoBoiBoy yelled, discarding the cut hair and unlocking the door. Gopal immediately pulled him out of the bathroom.

"Wow, BoBoiBoy! Why did you take so long to shower? It's already 6:39!" Gopal exclaimed, shaking BoBoiBoy.

Feeling shaken, BoBoiBoy quickly apologized

As soon as Gopal let go, the young boy tumbled to the ground, grasping his head. Gopal made a beeline for the bathroom to take a shower.

Two hours later, BoBoiBoy, Pang (or rather, Fang), and Gopal found themselves waking up in an unfamiliar white room. Fang and BoBoiBoy's first instinct was to check if their watches were still intact, which they were.

The only way to remove the watches was to endure Ochobot's lengthy nine-hour speech on how to do it.

"Hmm? Fang, some of your hair is black!"
Gopal shouted. Fang flinched. Telling the boy to 'shut up'

"Please refrain from bringing that up. that's clearly a sensitive topic, Gopal, " BoBoiBoy scolded, Gopal then began to shriek as he received a slap on the back of his head.

Suddenly, they heard a thud as a door opened and a woman dressed in an outfit meant for those over 18 years old walked in.

BoBoiBoy covered his eyes. Mumbling how he wasn't meant to see that.

The three were brought into an interrogation room. And well, interrogated.

They were asked questions like 'Who are you, whats your name?, how old Are you' and a few others.

They were also brought to a- mouse?

" I was told you 3 would stop by today. I didn't know my teachers here would lock you in a room. Apologies. I will talk with them.Nezu apologized.

BoBoiBoy and Fang forgave him, while Gopal was angry.

" why should we forgive you when- Gopal began, but he immediately shut his mouth when a dark Aura surrounded him.

Nezu slid a paper towards Fang. Which he picked up, read, and slammed on BoBoiBoy's chest. Who coughed in response.

Reading it, BoBoiBoy smiled and thanked the mouse. " Weren't there supposed to be 2 females with you?Nezu asked, looking around.

" Thats the thing.. Fang began.

" We don't know Where they are..

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

ʜɪ!! ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛ! ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ sᴛᴜғғ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅʟʏ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ 1-2 ᴡᴇᴇᴋs. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ!

( ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇs ɪᴋ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ. ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ)

ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏ!