Well Shit

You woke up on the cold metal floor of Hux's office. Trying to breathe, you peer around with your blurry vision.

"What... what?" You whispered incoherently. Trying to look around again you hear someone laughing at you.

"Are you done?" You hear the dark voice that screamed into your head earlier.

You freeze. Not wanting to look up, but also not wanting to keep staring at the ground like a fool.

"I said. Are you done Y/N," he says sharply.

Looking up you see the most beautiful man you've ever seen. His dark brown eyes stare at you wildly, but you're too busy looking at him to care about what he just said.

His shoulder-length hair was raven black, his perfectly chiseled face, and his strong muscular frame. Too busy drinking him in to care about anything he said really. Biting your lip you continue to gawk at him.

God, why is he so hot?

"I will not repeat myself you brat," he spits out venomously

"Huh?" You said stupidly. "What did you say?"

"Are you done with your tantrum?" He says angrily.

Slowly nodding your head yes, you try and stand up to leave.

"No. Use your fucking words." He snarls at you.

"Yes, Commander," You say biting your lip again.

This was kinda hot. Like really hot...

Not even having time to react he was suddenly pinning you to the ground with his big hands by your wrists. Barely breathing you watch as he studies your face. Feeling him read your thoughts your face immediately flushes.

"You have one more fucking time to say something like that again before I punish you." He whispers dangerously in your ear.

"Punish me?" You croak out.

For fucks sake you couldn't help that he looked like God's gift to women and you just wanted to fuck the shit out of him.

His hands grasped your neck. Pushing his full weight unto you, pushing his knee between your thighs forcing them open.

"You don't know how to fucking listen do you, you fucking brat."

"Well... You said yourself... I'm a brat," You whispered weakly.

"That's it." He grabs you by your hair, dragging you out of Hux's office, dragging you across the base until you're in an unfamiliar part of it. Standing at pair of doors he forces them open with a flick of his hand. Throwing you onto the ground, you hit it hard, feeling your shoulder connect with the stone floor.

"Ow.." You gasp out loud holding your shoulder, wincing in pain.

He turns around. Furious eyes trained on you.

"Don't fucking act like you don't like it." His words cut through the air like a blade.

"What? What do you mean?" You ask trying to sit up.

"Oh don't act stupid. I can hear you. All the dirty fantasies you've been having since you got here a year ago. Your thoughts are very fucking loud and I am tired of it."

Your cheeks flush. Truthfully to occupy yourself throughout the training you oversee, you've been having increasingly dirty thoughts about just about anything and anyone you could think of.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about." You whisper to the ground. "There is plenty of people on this base that could be thinking things like that. It isn't fair that you're choosing to target me." You rub your shoulder, face flushed.