Prolouge

It was a cold, rainy night. The air was humid, and a light mist was visible. Lights were reflecting off of the wet, glazed streets, its reflections becoming occasionally distorted from the falling droplets hitting the ground.
There was a box in an alleyway, cold, dark, and damp. Inside was an abandoned happy fella doll, still in its packaging, clean and proper.
The happy fella sat inside the box with its happy, yet oddly unsettling smile. It looked out onto the street, almost like it was waiting for something, or someone.

A few minutes had gone by, the rain pouring down harder. The missing posters of a certain smiling man had begun to become more drenched by the downpour. The happy fella however, had stayed the same. The pitter patter on the box had created a steady rhythm. That rhythm would soon break, as the doll suddenly jolted, moving the box from its previous position. The pitter patter continued its steady rhythm.
Something about the doll had changed though. Its left eye had become an unfilled circle, its once childish smile became a scowl, its eyes narrow and angered.

The doll pounded on the plastic box, trying to break free from its containment, but to no avail. It yelled out in frustration and overall anger as it continued to slam its fists against the clear plastic. It wouldn't be too long before the doll had broken free. The cardboard was softened by the rain, and had become easy to tear a hole into. The doll crawled out of its containment and quickly began to search for a weapon. It needed to kill something. It needed to get home to her.

That doll, was Dexter Erotoph.