Chapter 9- 1 on 1 training

Trigger Warning: Slight sexual content. Depicts of violence and torture. (The sexual content and violence themes are unrelated don't worry!) A summary will be provided at the end of the chapter if you do not wish to read the torture scene.

Good morning, once again we join our lovely lady dressed in black imprisoned in a loveless marriage....Too dramatic? Nah! As I was saying we are joining the lovely lady in her bed chambers once more; we seem to spend a lot of time here, just not in a way you would like, ay? Narcissa awakes from her deep slumber with a blistering headache. She whines in pain as she slowly sits up, wondering how she got to bed. Her memory from last night is a bit foggy, well I say a bit.. It's all rather foggy. Though she does remember one thing, the kiss. Well, when I say she remembers it she thinks that it was a dream, A very vivid, realistic dream. Her face reddens at how she thinks about how your lips felt, in her "dream", the taste of you, in her "dream", How your bodies felt up against each other, in her "dream", Where your hands went, in her "dream". Oh look at that, the thought of you has gotten our lady Narcissa hot and bothered, completely forgetting her headache. She's sitting there trying to refrain herself from letting her hands explore her own body as she fantasies about you. She pulls at the sheets as she tries to think about anything else other than the both of you going further, like...what she's going to do today...you hopefully. Her own thoughts betray her as she thinks about your hand reaching down her thigh, under her dress, back up her thigh and into her- At this point Narcissa has her own hand underneath the sheets copying the motions of you in her head; she's just about to make contact with herself when an unfortunate glance to the side she sees the time. Uh-oh looks like she's late for breakfast. The shock of how late it is brings the pain of her headache back to reality and she places a hand on her head in pain.

"Ow..."

Narcissa manages to cluck up the courage to walk downstairs and to the dining room, still dressed from her dress last night, ah and the flush of red across her sharp pale white cheeks from a couple of moments ago. She spots you and Draco already sat at the table eating breakfast, in your usual seats, Draco is digging in and you're only enjoying some toast as you read the Daily Prophet whilst waiting for Narcissa to arrive. Doing the walk of shame, and embarrassment from her lateness she walks to the table and takes her seat.

"Good morning," You greet her.

Narcissa can't help but blush harder as she recalls her previous thoughts in the bedroom, her protests of being attracted to you seem to be fading a lot quicker than she would like. She pulls the best smile she could muster through the embarrassment, the pain and slight arousal.

"Good morning." She replies but instantly regrets it, pain shoots up into her head, increasing the headache.

She places a hand on her head and makes soft, quiet whimpering sounds. You can't help but smirk and shake your head as you pass over to her some medicine to deal with the pain. You turn your head towards her as you provide her with pain relief. You thought you could deal with it better but you are gravely mistaken, as you stare in her eyes you can't help but remember last night. The kiss...the way her lips felt, the way she tasted, the way her body rested against you....'aaaaaaaannd oh god stop, I can feel my face burning up.' you think to yourself.. Though you can't help but notice how red Narcissa is also whilst looking into your eyes...'Oh god she remembers the kiss...Fuck fuck fuck fuck!'

"Um." Narcissa is all that she is able to utter.

"Here is just some medicine to help." You say as you point at your head and smile awkwardly.

"Oh thank you."

You give Narcissa an awkward nod as a 'you're welcome' before going back to the inked pieces of paper before you. In the corner of your eye you witness Narcissa taking the medicine and washing it down with water, but your attention gets quickly torn away from her as a story causes you to worry. In your mind you read.