Briffin, BJ's

bro i should get a beta-reader confirmed, i get so lazy so pls ignore any and all mis-spellings and/or thinsg taht do not make sensealso, sorry about lack of updates and shit, I just kind of didn't leave my bed much the last few weeks and hate writing on my phone and my laptop is like so far (it's in a chair in my room that's a max of seven feet away)this ones lowkey shit tho. also if anyone of y'all come for me for my bj writing sckill i'll personally strangle you. I don't ever write form the tops poerspectivbe for a REASON

He would have gotten a ride from someone, but he had to walk seven miles from a class to another class in the rain once, plus he can get coffee on the way. It's only like three miles anyway, probably less, since they both live not far from school but it's far enough.

The door rings when Griffin opens it, he shoots Liam a smile as he goes up to him. They may have met because Bruce dated him, but he grew on Griffin a bit in recent months.

"The usual?" Liam asks, raising an eyebrow. "Please," Griffin replies, handing Liam his card and four dollars. "You know I hate it when you tip me," Liam tells him. "Then think of it as a friend giving another friend money," Griffin smiles before Liam scoffs a bit and goes to make his drink.

Once Liam hands him his drink, he waves goodbye and says he'll text him soon. He'll text Finney about it for a reminder to text him once he knows Liams off work, and either they'll both forget or Griffin will do it a week from now.

He mostly just plays on his phone the rest of his walk, he needs to get back in the habit of jogging, he stopped when Billy started invading his time more about a month ago. Which, he could probably rope Billy into jogging with him since he knows Billy jogs on his own and it would probably make him happy if Griffin found something they both liked doing that they could do together. Or, more simply, put in effort.

He isn't sure what is quite allowed and what isn't, he's sure that they can watch shows together, an obvious rule for stuff like this that they stomped on, and he's allowed to go on dates. Or he decided that was allowed himself, he would have asked had that not been something Finney was making him do before he actually properly met Billy.

If he told Finney, they the dates might stop fully.

Or he'd take it as a cry for help.

Probably the latter.

He almost misses the building, but still texts Billy to let him inside when he'd on the elevator.

He knocks on the door, and Billy calls out a 'One second!' before opening the door a few moments later.

"Hey," Billy greets, letting Griffin come inside before shutting and locking the door behind him. "Hi," Griffin replies, letting Billy pull him in and kiss him. "You have coffee," Billy notices, and even if Griffin wasn't still holding the barely dranken coffee it would have been evident from the taste on his mouth.

"I do," Griffin tells him, wrapping his arms carely around Billy's neck before reconnecting them. Billy reciprocates easily, before pulling away a bit. "Want some?" Griffin offers, he would have asked Billy if he wanted coffee if he wasn't one of the weirdos who primarily drinks hot chocolate. "I only drink black coffee," Billy replies, "Me too, so drink some of the fucking coffee," Griffin says, moving the hand that's holding the coffee more towards Billy who inspects it liek it could be poisioned.

Griffin takes a sip of it, before reoffering it to Billy. "Thank you," Billy says, taking a sip of the coffee before handing it back to him. "Mhm," Griffin replies, moving to set it on the weird key table Billy has by his door before putting it back around Billy's neck.