Mourning.

Ophelia wore a black gown, with a dark bonnet. It was  non-reflective paramatta silk, 

she was in a carriage with her aunt, ready to attend the funeral. Emily's parents were not coming, they were far from the town. Ophelia could not hold back her tears further, but she had to stay strong. She glanced over the necklace she wore, it was golden, in a shape of a leaf, she took it off, as it was a funeral and she must not be wearing such bright colors, but the necklace was a gift from Emily.

The outside, filled with flowers, was gloomy, and dark, she felt like this was the most miserable state of her life. 

"We're here... let us go in," Aunt said, not knowing which tone to use as it was very soon of everything that was happening around them.

Emily's caretaker greeted them, it was Albion.

"Thank you for coming here to mourn with us, I know how much your niece Ophelia meant to her."

"Thank you, sir, could we.. please have a moment of silence for her?"

"Of course, miss Ophelia."

Ophelia wanted to punch the man in front of her, she felt nothing but rage, hatred, and anger.

The rest played out. Ophelia was restricted to bursting out and crying because it was looked down upon, they showed up, and at home, Ophelia felt like she was stabbed, sobbing uncontrollably till the point where tears were not coming out anymore.