Character Sketch

Shivaay Singh Oberoi (21 years old)

The elder son of the Oberoi family which is one of the richest family of Mumbai, recently got admission in the top college of Ahemdabad for persuing MBA.

Omkara, rudra and priyanka's elder cousin brother. Arnav, siddharth and mallika's best friend.

Omkara Singh Oberoi (20 years old)

The second son of the Oberoi family, as Shivaay got admission in Ahmedabad he also took admission in one of the top art college of Ahmedabad as he wants to become an artist.

Rudra and priyanka's real elder brother and shivaay's cousin, shares a very good bond with arnav, siddharth and mallika.

Rudra Singh Oberoi (19 years old)

The third son of Oberoi family, As he can't stay without irritating the hell out of his brothers he also took admission in one of the most prestigious designing college in Ahmedabad.

Omkara and priyanka's real brother , shivaay's cousin brother, also share a great bond with arnav, siddharth and mallika.

Arnav Singh Raizada (21 years old)

The only son of the Raizadas, one of the partners of oberois. Got admission in the same college as shivaay, persuing MBA.

Shivaay, siddharth and mallika's best friend, treats om and rudra as his brothers.

Siddharth Khurana (21 years old)

An Orphan, lost his parents in a crash 2 years ago, his uncle handles the Khurana industry which is also a partner of oberoi industry after his parents demise, wants siddharth to handle the business so sid also took admission in the same college as Shivaay and arnav.

Shivaay, arnav and mallika's best friend, treats om and rudra as his brothers .

Mallika Sinha (21 years old)

The only child of Sinha family, her father wants her to become a business woman so she also joined the same college as Shivaay .

Best friend of shivaay, arnav and siddharth , have a great bond with om and rudra.

Anika Vardhan Trivedi (21 years old)

A girl from a middle class family residing in Mumbai , recently got admission in one of the best MBA college of Ahmedabad.

Sister of Jiya and a very good friend of Roshni Patel.

Gauri Singhania (20 years old)

A girl from middle class family of Pune , got admission in a art college of Ahmedabad.

Cousin sister of bhavya Singhania.

Bhavya Singhania (19 years old)

Lives with gauri and her family as she lost both her parents when she was very small, as Gauri decided to go Ahmedabad she also took admission in one of the degree college in Ahmedabad.

Cousin sister of Gauri.

Khushi Kumari Gupta (21 years old)

A girl from Surat, recently got admission in one of the best MBA college in Ahmedabad.

Roshni Patel (21 years old)

A very good friend of Anika , shifted to London a few weeks ago to stay with her family (Roshni's character will not bes shown in the start , will have to wait for a long time).

Jiya Vardhan Trivedi (19 years old)

Younger sister of Anika, studying in a degree college of Mumbai.

Kalyani Singh Oberoi - obro's daadi (same as shown in ishqbaaz)

Tej and jhanvi Singh Oberoi - Om, rudra and Priyanka's parents loves them and shivaay equally, also love shivaay's friends as their own, a hopelessly romantic couple.

Shakti and pinky Singh Oberoi - Shivaay's parents love all the kids equally , loves shivaay's friends as their own.

Nihal and Shilpa Singh Raizada - Arnav's parents love his friends like their own.

Gaurav and Nikita Sinha - Mallika's parents, love all her friends.

Harshvardhan and nupur Vardhan Trivedi - Anika and Jiya's parents, middle class and have a simple life, love their daughters to moon and back.

Rohan and shagun Singhania - Gauri's parents and bhavya's bade papa and Badi Maa , loves both of them equally.

Shashank and suhani Gupta - Khushi's parents, lives in Surat.