Part III

August 13th 1717
Atlantic Ocean, The Serendipity
Tweek

Craig looks down at me with a devilish grin, "So Tweeky my boy, up for some fun?" He starts to laugh maniacally as does the rest of his crew, "But. It's gonna be a different kind of fun, it's time for you to talk."

"About what?" I reply tilting my head slightly to the side.

"Who attacked your ship?" Craig asks, "You see I'm done being friendly with you, this is an interrogation."

"D-do you really wanna know?" I ask slyly with a small grin.

"Oh but of course I do, your ship was a hefty one and I don't fully believe that just a random pirate crew took you all out so tell me. Who or what destroyed your ship?"

I bow my head in shame, "It was the Four Horseman." I say bluntly keeping my head down as the whole ship whispers and murmurs.

"So they have come all the way to the Atlantic, interesting, hopefully our paths don't cross," Craig thinks aloud, his eyes stare at me intently.

"So you got into a battle with The Legendary Four Horseman? And are still alive to tell the tale, how motherfucking intriguing," Craig continues stroking the stubble on his face, he looks perplexed as if he thinks I'm lying.

"Could they be after the map?" The man from in my cell asks Craig. Craig turns and glares daggers into the man sharp enough to cut even me. The map? are they too after the map?

"The Map of F-F-Fate?" I ask for clarity.

"Oh for fuck sakes Clyde, we weren't going to bring up the map until... later goddamnit." Craig shakes his head and sighs deeply.

"So your after the m-m-map?" I ask laughing slightly.

"Of course I am, but the thing is Tweek I have no clue where to look, except the fact it is here somewhere across the entire Atlantic Ocean and that isn't much to go on." Craig says, "BUT!"

I nearly jump out of my chains at the sudden yell as does half the crew, Craig pauses and turns around to face the crew.

"You all want to kill Tweek, I know you do but that isn't happening. You all may be wondering why I have kept this guy alive? Have you not?" Craig begins, "Clyde, I noticed you stopped believing in me, all the rest of you did too because I showed our enemy mercy. It was all part of the plan."

He stops looking at the crew and look directly at me, Craig unsheathes his sword and points it at my throat, "You Tweek are to join my crew and show us to the Map of Fate."

I burst out laughing, "I don't know where the fucking Map of Fate is and even if I did, I wouldn't join your crew." I reply still laughing through every word.

"Ha, you didn't stutter I call that progress, but ya see mate you don't have a choice, you were closer than anyone to find that map. I wouldn't have known that if you didn't write all your little thoughts in this book here." Craig replies smiling as he pulls a journal out of his pocket. "This is yours isn't it Tweek, I found it on your body when we pulled you from that wreckage so don't even bother trying to lie to me."

"That journal sh-sh-should have been destroyed." I snarl staring at the book in his hand, the ocean should have destroyed it, why does he have it.

"Yeah Tweek but it looks fine to me, a little water logged but we got it dried up real nice. So tell me why your king wants the Map Of Fate?"

"It is said to show the wielder whatever they d-desire and w-where to f-f-find it."

"I know what it does, but why does your King want it? He already has everything. Damn near the entire world is in his fingertips so why Tweek?"