Chapter 9:

"Meerab!!" I shouted she was in the house since I made bakhtu bring her after everything that happened last night.

Meerab does not know that I'm keeping her  here for her own safety she still wouldn't understand.

I saw Meerab rolling her eyes at me she looked annoyed at me she crossed her arms and looked the other way.

"You need to come eat please" I pleaded her she was so stubborn.

"No I don't want to"!Meerab shouted in anger what did I do.

A tear came out her eye and she wiped it away with the back of her hand.

"What happened"?I said holding her arm soflty and sitting on the bed with her.

"Murtasim because of you,yes you I have to face the fact I have to live with out my father you know how much that pains me"Meerab said looking at me with teary eyes I felt hurt but Meerab father was already in rivalry with me there's nothing I can do.

"Yes,you will see him again just not now I promise" I said tucking back her hair she was so beautiful.

Flashback
"Meerab, Meerab where are you "Murtasim said playfully to her she kept running away from me.

"Murtasim leave me alone" she said laughing holding her stomach.

"Leave you alone, never "!Murtasim said chasing her.

Murtasim grabbed her by the waist his hand softly circling her stomach he kissed her neck.

"You look beautiful with ur hair down" Murtasim said making Meerab face flush red.

"Do you know how much I've missed you these days have been so empty without you" Murtasim said turning Meerab to face him looking at her and pecked her forehead.

"Murtasim next time you won't be able to see me ever again if u can't bare a day without ur biwi"Meerab said raising her eyebrow.

"Don't ever say that!" Murtasim said upset and looked away from meerab.

"I was joking please don't be upset" Meerab said Making Murtasim face her.

" fine I forgive you if let me do one more thing"Murtasim said Giving Meerab a smirk.

"What is it?"Meerab said looking at Murtasim curiously.

He picked her in bridal style while Meerab was squeeling.

These moments always came in his head he thought to himself resting his head on the bed.

Haya Pov:
Murtasim left me in a random house all by myself this was scary for me it had been a whole night, the house was decorated nicely with amazing lights.

"Murtasim Murtasim" his name kept echoing in my head.

I cried about him he was the most perfect man yet he still left me and yet still thought he was the most perfect human being,

My pillow was wet from crying I missed him yet he didn't know.

I hated and loved this man he should have the word cheater plastered on his forehead.

What do you think will happen now? 🤔