Chapter Two: Warmth

I turn onto my side ,finding a bright light shining in my face. Opening my eyes to where the bright light is coming from ,only find a open window.

"Why does it have to be so damn light" I ask myself in frustration

I stand up and stretch, I start looking for my phone and see that its 06:30am in goddamn morning, I stand up and walk over to the kitchen to make myself tea ,only to find Roman making food.

"What are you making?" I ask starting to laugh my ass off

"Am making omelets with bacon,avocado,cheese and toast with pancakes and orange juice, why?...you hungry?" He grins at me

"Dude I just woke up so of course am hungry." I say grabbing a fork and plate

"Here you go...so Dom what are your plans today?"he ask me

I contemplate whether I should tell him what am gonna do or tell him I'm going to do nothing today and just chill on Netflix. I'm gonna with the first one.

"I'm gonna go to Echo Pearl Beach, why?" I tell him looking at him

"Can I join I have nothing going on today with the boys?" He asks me

I sigh and tell him that he may join me today.

I cant believe I'm letting Roman come with me, but I still owe him for yesterday.

"Roman!, where are my keys?" I shout from the front door of my house .

"Dom look over here." He smirks standing by my bike already

"Give my keys and there's no fucking im letting you drive my baby."I say sternly

"Awww...why not, I mean I have your keys and your bike is just here." He smirks

"Well I'm going to Echo Pearl Beach which means I'm gonna swim and surf, if I'm going surf ,I'm gonna need my surfboard and that means we're using your car." I say evilly

"Ahh shit, your crazy if you think your driving my car." He says grabbing the keys from me and dangling it above my head where I cannot seem to reach

"You're a fucking ass sometimes ,you know." I say giving up

I get in the car and buckle myself in ,waiting for Roman to start the car and drive already. He takes a whole ten minutes before driving away from my house. It takes us only thirty minutes to get to the beach . I immediately jump out the car and take off my shorts and sneakers ,putting on my backpack and grabbing my board and I walk from the car to the water .

I set my bag down and take a deep breath in ,as I start walking to the water, I breath in the fresh ocean breeze, allowing it to fill my lung and breath out as if its like breathing for the first time...no its a breath of complete relief from my reality. I breath in and out one more time before i walk to the water, letting the water to cover the bottom half of my body before going further in the water. I dive in the water swimming to close by reef, looking at the colorful and vibrate fish and find seashells.

Roman's POV

I literally just parked the car and Dominique is gone already, i swear she'll be the reason for my death but I'll be damned if she ever got hurt because of me. I think to myself while i grab my surfboard and walk to the beach, i walk on the warm sand and plant my surfboard into the sand while i take off my shirt and i notice that Dominique isnt anywhere in the water, where did this girl go, I know she loves the beach and its like her own little home away from home but she cant dissappear with out telling me where shes going......I cant handle her damnit.

"Dominique.....Dominique......Dom, where are you, come on dude, where the hell are you.....Dominique Maria Veronica Santiago."I shout hoping she will come out of the water.

Dominique's POV

I swim back to the shore, as I come up i hear Roman calling my name a few times before using my full government name....oh shit now i know his mad, whatever it would be the first time he worries about me. Roman is too overprotective of me, its like im three years old and not 19 years old, im literally a grown ass adult, I can take of myself, hell i paid my own school fees so whats his damn problem. I swim closer to the surface and stand up out of the water and start walking towards him ,I walk till Im right in front of him and damn he looks good.

"What?", i ask brushing my hair to the bacd into a bun

"Nah..noth...nothing",he replies