one

update: omg y'all i'm so sorry i've actually been dead i am sooo sorry

"ugh, daddy" harry whimpered turning his body. louis got up, looking at his baby boy sleeping next to him. he watched his beauty sleep and he brushed the curls that were matted with sweat. louis then kissed his shoulder and wrapped his arms around the naked boy.

"daddy?" harry asked confusingly. harry got up - as far as he could since louis was still clinging to him - and stared around at the blank space of darkness.

"go back to sleep, baby." louis told him as he tried bringing him back down.

harry sighed before laying back down. he stared at louis face in the darkness, and he brought his lips to the older man.

louis kissed back, deepening the kiss as he placed harry on top of his chest. harry lay sprawled out on louis chest as he continued kissing his lips.

harry shivered slightly shivered before the duvet was placed on him. then, louis grabbed a handful of harry's bum, squeezing the soft skin.

the older of the two then traveled his hands to his boy's hole and pushed in a finger. harry arched his back, lightly fucking himself on the finger. louis played around with harry's favorite princess spot. but then, the finger was gone.

"daddy!" harry screamed.

"not tonight, princess. daddy has work in morning." louis sighed feeling guilty.

"but daddy!" harry complained.

"no, harry." louis said trying to stay calm.

harry then angrily turned over, back facing louis so that they were facing opposite of each other.

"you're the worst daddy ever" harry whispered.

louis then snapped around, roughly grabbing harry's wrist and flipping them over so that louis was on top of the terrified harry.

"don't you ever fucking say that again, you ungrateful princess. don't ever fucking disobey me again, do you hear me?" louis spat.

harry's terrified face soon turned into a smile and then a giggle.

louis' expression then softened as she leaned down to kiss his boy. he couldn't help it, he was crazy about the boy with hazelnut curls, big green eyes, milky skin, and that perky bum.

louis got off of him