The New Guy

The last match of battle training had just finished, and All Might was telling them the MVP of the round.  After he finished talking, he cleared his throat.

All Might: Now, with that final match finished... there is one more battle today.

Everyone looked around confused, trying to figure out if anyone hadn't fought yet.

Mira: Uh sir, everyone has gone already.

All Might: Right you are, Young Usagiyama!  However, there is one more student in your class that you haven't met yet.  He's from America, so he got here a day late.

YN: Yeah, only cause my flight got delayed.

Everyone spun around, seeing me leaning against the wall in the corner of the room.

YN: I'm YN LN, call me YN.  Nice to meetcha, I hope we can all have a good year together.

They all looked caught off guard, seeing as I was speaking perfect Japanese.  I smirked and walked towards the door.

YN: See ya out there All Might.

All Might: Yes, I'll be out in a few minutes.

Iida: Wait... is he fighting you, sir?

All Might: Correct!

Everyone just watched silently as he left the room.

I stood at the entrance of the fake city, looking around and surveying the environment.  The buzzer sounded for me to begin, and I ran out, looking for the number one hero.

YN: Hermes.

Wings sprouted from my feet as I suddenly sped up, racing into the city, until something hit me in the back and sent me flying into a wall.  I groaned, standing up and cracking my neck.  All Might stood there, his hands on his hips and that signature smile on his face.  He clearly held back with that punch.  I smirked, holding out my arm.

YN: Thor.

Dark clouds rolled in overhead.  There was a loud thunderclap and a bolt of lightning struck me.  When it cleared, I was holding a massive hammer.

I couldn't find a good picture, but look up Thor's hammer from Record of Ragnarok.

All Might rushed at me again, but I swung Mjolnir faster than he could see, hitting him square in the chest and sending him flying through multiple buildings.  A few moments later, he walked out of the hole.

All Might: Jeez, you hit hard for a kid.  I haven't been hit by anything like that in years.

I grinned, running at him and swinging the hammer.  This time he dodged and went for a punch.

YN: Nezha!

Mira: Woah... he's actually kinda keeping up with All Might!

Izuku: How strong is he...

The students watched in awe as four rings appeared behind YN.  Giant arms erupted out of them, grabbing All Might's arms and slamming him into the wall.

All Might: You are indeed quite strong YN, but still!

He began to overpower me.  I strained against him, but I was definitely getting pushed back.

All Might: DETROIT SMASH!

He punched me in the gut, launching me backwards and knocking the wind out of me.  I gasped as I hit the ground, laying there.  All Might held his hand out to me and I sighed, taking it.

YN: You know I let you beat me, right?

All Might chuckled, patting me on the back.

All Might: Sure you did, young LN.