Chapter 2.

TW: IMPLIED SH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millie's POV:

'I'm really enjoying this sleepover for no reason, It's just so fun. But the thing is, I only packed shorts as pyjamas.' I think aloud in the bathroom. I'm sat in here alone because I had to get changed. I slide my trousers down and slip on my silk, stitch pyjama shorts. I look down at my legs to see the half scarred mess. 'God why am I so stupid..' I mumble quietly.

Billie knocks on the door. "Hey you ok in there? You're taking a while and I wanna do karaoke!" She says with an excited tone of voice. I stand up and try to cover my horrid thighs but it won't work. "Millie?" She says, with a worried tone of voice. Maybe she won't mind.

"Coming!" I reply with a shaky voice. I slowly unlock the bathroom door and I step out of it. She compliments my fit but her smile fades as she looks down to my shorts. She doesn't mention anything. The short blondie grabs my hand and drags me to the living room to do karaoke.

We have the time of our life and it was so fun, but by the time we finished we were really tired. We have no idea how we are going to sleep though, as there is only room for one of us on the sofa and the floor isn't very comfortable. Billie offered to let me sleep on the sofa as I am the guest but I refuse because I would feel too bad. We both agreed to sleep on the floor so no one would get the sofa. We sit down and chat about stupid things to do with our life and I completely forget where I am. We are sort of whispering as her siblings are asleep.

"Hey wanna play Truth or Dare? We can get up questions on a website on our phones or something" Billie whispers, her blue eyes lit up as it's being said. I nod and we get out our phones. We search up the truth or dare websites and it comes up with three options: Kids, Teens or 18+. "Omg we should do the 18+ option just to see what it is." I shrug and nod as we both press the option.

"I'll go first, Truth or Dare Billie?" I whisper, she says truth and I generate a question. "Are you a virgin?" I whisper, smiling. She nods her head slowly and we start to laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billie's POV (From when Millie was in the bathroom getting changed)

I'm sat outside the bathroom waiting for Millie to get out but she's taken more than 10 minutes, I'm kind of getting worried. I knock on the door 3 times and ask if she's alright. "Hey, you ok in there? Your taking a while and I really wanna to karaoke" I say, faking an excited tone of voice. She says nothing and I'm starting to get more worried. "Millie?!" I say, knocking on the door 3 more times, hoping she might answer now.

"Coming!" She finally says, but with a shaky voice. Is she ok? I think to myself. She slowly unlocks the door, revealing her fit. I compliment her but when I look down at her shorts I see some things on her thighs. My smile fades a bit but I mention nothing as I don't want to make her uncomfortable. I decide to grab her by the arm and drag her into the living room to start the karaoke. We were going to have the time of our lives.

We have so much fun but we realised there wasn't enough room on the sofa for both of us to sleep on. I try to explain that because Millie is the guest, she should have the sofa but she refused. We both agreed to sleep on the floor as it wouldn't of been fair for one of us to sleep in one place and one in the other place. We sit on the floor chatting about random shit, but we have to be quiet as my siblings are asleep. "Ooo I have an idea, we should play Truth or Dare" I say, hoping she'd say yes, as I have a cool website that has three catagories or ages. She nods and I get onto the website. "Kids, Teens or 18+?" I ask, kind of hoping she'd pick 18+, I have no idea why I want her to but still. She shrugs and we both press the option.

"I'll go first, Truth or Dare Billie?" She asks, I say Truth and while she is scrolling to look at questions the tall brunette stops on a question. She whispers "are you a virgin?". I nod my head slowly and we start laughing, not stopping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only a short chapter today as I'm extremely busy with school work and just generally feeling like shit and dealing with a lot of things at the moment. I've had a writers block since yesterday to I honestly apologise for how short it is.

Word count: 838