CHAPTER 1

"MOMMY, MOMMY."

I open my eyes to feel my 5 year old son's hands poking my face. Tired and not ready to get out of the comfort of my bed, I turn the other way and continue to sleep.

"MOMMY, MOMMY. Your phone is buzzing."

I bolt up and grab my phone. Shit. His dad is calling. I was supposed to drop him off at 8am today, It is now 10am. I quickly answer the phone to explain what happened.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I'm working a new shift and I overslept."

"Entity, it's okay I understand. I'm at work now but Isis and Ivy are there. You could drop him off now or I can get him on my way home."

Isis is who my babydaddy cheated on me with and Ivy is their daughter. I was with my babydaddy for 4 years and our son was 2 whenever he cheated on me. I thought that we were in love, I thought that he loved me. When I found out about it, I was coming home from getting my lashes done, nails, hair... It was my maintenance day.

I came inside my house to hear loud female moans and my heart dropped. Instead of angrily breaking it up and seeing how they looked, I stayed quiet and sat in the living room and listened. I heard him say I love you, I heard him say I'm cuming, and I heard him say Im nutting in you and finish. It took about 5 more minutes for him to come out. I sat there with tears falling and didn't say anything. I stopped crying though because of my new lashes. They're more important. "Entity, Entity I'm sorry baby." I stayed mute but gathered myself into the kitchen to grab the box of trash bags we had. I went inside our room and looked at the bitch that he lost me for and remained silent. Her scary ass ran out of the room covered in our sheets. I started grabbing all my clothes, my son's clothes, and other essential items.

When I was finished, I put my stuff by the front door. I could hear my babydaddy talking to the bitch and telling her to that she needs to get her fucking clothes and get the fuck out. Pitiful, he cheated just to fuck, as if me and him weren't already doing that. I finally broke my silence, standing there with my purse. I suddenly was feeling bold, and took my Glock .9mm out my purse. "She coo, she can stay. Take my shit and put it in my car." I told my baby daddy, gesturing at the bags with my pink Glock. "Entity, what are you doing?" I shot my gun into the wall directly by them and they screamed. "GET MY FUCKING SHIT IN THE CAR NOW BITCH!" He shuffled frantically towards me and grabbed the bags, quickly opening the front door and went to put the bags in to the car. As he did that I looked at the bitch and pointed at her with my Glock, finger off the trigger. "If I wasn't a mother I'd fuck you up bitch and loadt a whole clip in you. I remember hearing about you, you're his coworker and you knew about me what a fucking thot." I look at her shaking, she's still wrapped up in my sheets. "You're a scary ass bitch, and you fucking with the wrong bitch on my mama. Have that nigga all you want." I put my Glock back in my purse and left outside.

My babydaddy was by my car sobbing and saying I love you and please don't go. "I hate you. Get the fuck off of my car Carmelo before I shoot you bitch!" And I left and never went back, unless it was for our son to see his dad.

"You can just come get him when you get off. What time would you be here around? I have plans tonight around 9."

"Okay bet, I should be there around 7. Where you going ma?"

This nigga. "I'm going out Carmelo, that's all you need to know." Him checking on me his honestly so funny, he will never see touch or hear this pussy ever again.

"Oh, it's like that? Well I'll come get my son so you can go out with your new man. Later, ma."

Imma let him think whatever. "Later, Carmelo."