Chapter 2- meeting again

A/N: this takes place a few days after chapter 1 

~moonstones POV~

 its been a few day since ive been here, i sold some stuff here and there but it was only just enough for food and stuff, the interacion i had with the princess a few days ago had totaly slipped my mind...

Atleast until now, i saw her and she was in the same deep pink coloured cloak she wore a few days ago and since i had no one to really talk to so i aproched her.

"um- hello!" i said enthusiastically, the princess turned to me, she first looked surprised but then her face turned into a scowl "oh, its you...have you been following me-!?" she snarled "Wh- what!? no no! i just recocnised you so i wanted to say hi-!" 

"hmph! what made you think you can talk to me!......well fine whatever, i would be nice to have someone to talk to" 

yes! i can talk to her! "oh! aha so my name is moonstone! and you are princ-" my sentance got cut short by the princess covering my mouth with one of her hands "shhht! you cant say my name out loud! got it? if we will be friends you better not snich on me like that!" she whispered, since my mouth was being covered by her all i could do was nod.

 "sheesh, anyways if we're going to talk we need somware privete, ok?" she whispered sternly, she took her hand of my mouth and crossed her arms 

"oh oh! i mean theres this spot in the forrest i go to somtimes? maybe there?" when i said that her eyes widend and she looked...exited? "the forrest?! like the one out side of town?" "yeah the...one outside of town" i said confused

 "ooo! i never been outside of town!! is going to be so much fun! c'mon!! take me there!!" she grabed one of my hands like how she did when we first met and my face started to heat up alittle and turned into a light shade of pink...wait what!? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ruh oh lookz like someone likes the pincezz :0

word count: 356