A Broken Heart

'Another boring day at school' you thought as you walked into the Class 1A classroom. You didn't really have any friends because of your past history. The only people that you really talked to were Izuku Midoriya, Ochako Uraraka, and Tenya Iida. But every now and then and that was it, other than that you never really talked to anyone. No matter how many times people tried to get you to talk you wouldn't, except for Ochako. She's the only one you mainly talk to.

"Y/n!" Ochako called to you from down the hallway

"Huh?" you turned around only to get jumped on by Ochako "Oh hi Ochako" you smiled slightly at her 

"Whatcha doin?" she asked as she let you go and looked at you with a bright smile on her face 

"Nothing much, I was just about to go to the library to study, wanna come with me?" you asked, hoping that deep down inside she would say yes so  you didn't have to go alone.

"Oh sure" she said and we walked over to the library. "so what are you going to the library for?" Ochako asked you 

"I have to return a book I barrowed a few days ago" you answered and showed her the book in my hands

"Oh, sounds like fun" she chuckled 

"For sure" You said sarcastically 

When we entered the library, you saw a tall familiar, multicolored haired boy in the corner of the room studying. As soon as you saw him, you immediately started blushing.

"Ooooo~" Ochako said teasingly "See something you like~" Ochako was giggling as while she was making fun of you.

"S-shut up!" you said as the two of you walked over to the librarians desk and you set the book down. 

While the librarian was checking in the book you felt a pair of eyes on your back, you turned around to find Todoroki was staring up at you from the book he was reading. I immediately turned a dark shade of red and quickly turned around. I looked over at Ochako to only see her smirking at me and wriggling her eyebrows at me up and down. 
"Shut up!" you said blushing even harder

"Whatttt~ I didn't even say anything!" she said teasingly

"You didn't have to because I knew what you were thinking!" you said and started to walk away and towards the door, leaving her to check up 

"Hey, wait up!" she said and chuckled while she ran to catch up with me

"Then hurry you slow poke" you said as you opened the door and walked out

As the two of you entered the dorm rooms, you couldn't get your mind off the look Todoroki had in his eyes as he stared at your back. Why does he have to be so hot!? you thought as you walked up to your room to go and get changed for bed. 

A few hours later, you heard a knock on the door 

"Come in!" you shouted from the other side of the door

Your were at your desk doing the homework that Mr. Aizawa had asigned to everyone that day. 

"Hey Y/n, dinners ready" Todoroki said as he opened your door, then walking away 

"Oh uhm, thanks" you said looking after him 

You got up from your desk and walked out of your room. You walked downstairs only to see something that you wish you could unsee. You saw Todoroki kissing Momo right in the middle of the living room. W-wait, w-what!? you thought as you just stared at the two. 
Just then you looked over at Ochako who looked over at you with sad eyes, and a look that said "I don't know anything either" type of look . 
"Oh hey Y/n, Guess what!?" Momo said as she ran over to me, grabbed my hands, and started jumping up and down. "Todoroki asked me to be his girlfriend!! Can you believe it!?" she said excitedly 

"O-oh, congratulations..." you said and put on a fake smile hoping that no one could see the sadness behind the smile you were wearing. Just then, Ochako and Mina came over.
"Hey Momo, Y/n hasn't been feeling well lately" Mina said and gently moved me away from Momo and held me in her arms

"O-oh is she okay?" Momo asked with concern in her voice while she looked at you 

"Her heads been bothering her lately" Ochako smiled at Momo then walked over to you and Mina 

"Oh I'm sorry Y/n" Momo said with an apologetic look 

"I-it's alright Momo" I said then walked back up the stairs, then while you were up the stairs you ran right over to your room and closed the door. You flopped down on your bed and then started crying only to be interupted by the sound of your door being opened by Mina and Ochako.

"Hey Y/n, you okay....?" Mina asked as she sat down on the bed next to you , then Ochako sitting down right next to her.

"I-I......" you didn't know what to say, you liked Todoroki ever since you had laid your eyes on him. But then after you got to know him some more, you started to fall in love with him. Well to be honest you two hadn't really talked, you just got to know him from the sidelines. But that doesn't mean that it still didn't feel any better. "I just want to be alone right now......" you said without looking at the two girls that had worried expressions on their faces. 
"If that's what you want then we'll leave.........but call us if you need us, okay?" Ochako said as her and Mina got up to leave

"Mhm..." you said as the two girls walked out of your room, closing the door behind them. As soon as you heard their footsteps fade you started crying again. 

I know, I'm sorry it's so short!!!! It's the only thing I could come up with 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭