1

Shinsou POV:
      I lay in Denki's arms tears falling down my face silently. "Shh its ok Shin." He ruffles my hair and my grip on his arm tightens.
       "Do you want me to sing?" I think before nodding some. I can bassically see the smile as he begins to hum.
       "You are my sunshine my only sunshine." I focus on the beating of his heart as his words fade into a buzz and the tears begin to slow. I love this man so much I would give the world for him.

3 weeks later:

        I rush towards him my heart pounding in my chest. I see him his golden hair cathin the sun as electricity flies off him. He sees me and a smile plasters his face. Someone comes towards him and I call out.
        "Denki!" His smile twists to pain as he cries out. I run towards him as the villain who just stabbed him runs off. I catch Denki in my arms and he grabs my shirt.
        "Shin-so." He stumbled out, he grits his teeth and I lower him down to the ground.
        "Hey its ok baby I'm right here, help will be here soon promise." He nods and I press my ear piece.
        "We need a medic stat Chargbolt is wounded!" Denki groans in pain and I rub his shoulder confertingly.
        "Its ok just hang on." I coo while trying to think.
        "Shin I dont feel so good." His voice wavers and cracks.
        "I know baby I know just try and stay awake." He mumbles something I cant hear and his eyes flutter.
        "Hey hey focus on me ok?" He nods and looks up at me. Shit what should I do? I think before talking.
        "Just focus on my voice can you do that?" His grip tightens,"I can try." I smile and begin to sing.
      "You are my sunshine my only sunshine." He smiles some and I continue to sing. His eyes flutter and he reaches up to me, his hand cups my face.
     "I love you Shinso." His voice is so weak, my breath hitches and I kiss his hand.
     "I love you to baby, help will be here any minute please just hold on." He smiles pitifully and my heart breaks. I grab his hand and squeez it. He returns the gesture before closing his eyes. His hand goes slack in mine and his lips part.
      "No no no Denki babe cmon open your eyes please!" My voice cracks and tears pour down my face. I check his pulse and feel as it slows before stopping completely. I pull his body close and hold him. I'm not sure how long I sat there holding his body as the warmth slowly leaches away. People rush over shouting things I can't hear or focus on. Denki is pried from my arms despite my weak protests and I am led towards an ambulance. I stare straight ahead completely numb, the edges of my vision become dark and at some point I fall asleep.