✳️MISSING YOU✳️

Expecting more comments 🤧

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

As Jungkook stepped out of the recording studio, the sun was setting over the city, casting a warm orange glow across the sky. He took a deep breath of the cool evening air, feeling the buzz of excitement and anticipation that always came after a productive day in the studio.

It had been a few months since his group had announced their break, and Jungkook has started working on his collaborations. It was not only a dream for Jungkook, but also for the whole group. They always wondered how Armies, will support or cheer them if they ever release their Solo album. Now that they have an opportunity to showcase their talent as an individual artist,they are giving their best to not disappoint the army's excitement. Jungkook had always dreamed of releasing his own music, and now that the opportunity had finally arrived, he was determined to make the most of it.

As he walked down the stadium, the armies waved at him, he greeted them back and went to his hotel. After talking with armies, Jungkook's phone rang. It was Jimin, his boyfriend and bandmate. He smiled as he answered the call, eager to hear his voice and share his excitement with him.

"Look who we are, we are the dreamers
We make it happen 'cause we believe it
Look who we are, we are the dreamers
We make it happen 'cause we can see it-!" Jimin sang the dreamers lyrics, which he just watched his performance on the big screen.

"Oh! Jimin!" Jungkook giggled and if someone ask the world, who will be Jimin's number one fan, then Jungkook will be at the top, fighting with the armies, for his number one position.

"Here's to the ones that keep the passion
Respect, oh, yeah
Here's to the ones that can imagine
Respect, oh, yeah" Jimin continued the lyrics, making Jungkook to blush.

"Aish, I think you should come over and collaborate on a song with me, Jiminshi! "By hearing Jungkook's comment, Jimin laughed.

"Haha, what is my baby doing? Did you ate, my bun? "

"I just did a live for Army and now, I'm removing my makeup, Ah, yeah! I ate pizza. And Wait, I'm not a baby! " He pouted.

"Stop pouting baby, I wish I could squeeze your cheeks! " Jimin chuckled and pouted along with him.

"Then come over, I'm coming home, this night and how about some ramyeon and cuddles? You know! " Jungkook smiled ear to ear mischievously and his heart started beating faster, as he always feels like he is talking to his boyfriend for the first time.

"Sounds Fun! I see. " Jimin hummed innocently.

"Trust me, it will be more Fun, Jiminishi! " Jungkook grinned.

"Umm, let's see then! " Jimin announced making Jungkook's heart raced.

Jungkook did reached Seoul and he was so blushing and giggling for meeting his boyfriend after his hectic schedule. He did bought few gifts for his Jimin, from his UAE trip. Like, being a sweetheart himself, he always cares for Jimin, first. If anything reminds of him about Jimin, then he will buy it for him.

Before Jungkook could enter his passcode, Jimin opened the door wide, making Jungkook's heart hitched. But his eyes softened, when his eyes landed on Jimin,who was waiting for him with a huge smile on his face. His heart skipped a beat as Jimin ran towards him and threw his arms around him.