Date night with calum

Quick note: my previous story has been left as I couldn't think of anything to write sorry!! 🌚💗
----------------------------------------------------

You were out with a friend for coffee when it started raining. You were soaking wet and cold. Walking home to get ready to go to Calum's for you date night at a green day concert, Calum pulls up and says "hop in babe, your coming back with me" he winks and bits his lip. You get in the car. And think of all the stuff you could do to him right now. He gives you his jacket as you were shivering and stokes your thigh.
When You arrived at his place. He said "I'll run you a bath."
You sit in the sofa freezing your ass off when he comes over to you and places his hands on your hips and makes out with you. Shivering you place your hands on his abs as he takes you to the bedroom. "Strip"
He shouts as you take off your clothes.
"Now jump in the bath"
You get in the bath. And he starts to strip.
"I'm getting in with you."
He says as he holds your shoulders and makes out intimately with you.
"I want this night to be special, it's our 2 year anniversary."
You stroke his abs and bit your lip.
"FUCK UR HOT!"
He says as he pulls ur ass closer to him and leaves hickeys on ur neck.
" wait to u see what I'm wearing tonight."
You whisper as u push him away and get out the bath.
Calum slaps your ass and grabs your wrist and says
"I love you babe"
"I love you too" you reply as you go and get changed in you little black skater dress and black vans.
After you ready with your makeup, you sit on the sofa watching family guy, Calum comes in only wearing his American apparel underwear and shows you two outfits: black ripped jeans and a nirvana tank top or black jeans and a plain black tee you obviously choose the one that shows the most skin.
"The 1st one "
you say as he looks at you. You just sit there staring at his crotch. When he goes.
"Babe my eyes are up here." He giggles as he kisses you forehead. And goes to get changed. After like 2 hours he comes out with a gift that seemed to be moving. He says
"Just for you babe"
And hands it to you. When you open it a little black dog pops up and licks your face. A tear drops down you face.
"I..I..I..I love her!!"
You say wrapping your arms around him as he whispers
"Her name is Babe, after the 2 years I've been calling you babe so I knew that was the name for her!"

After the concert you come home and and Calum pushes you against the wall and kisses your neck leaving even more hickeys.
"I had a lovely time tonight, but I'm really tired."
You say as you push him away.
"What have I done?!"
He says as he grabs your arm.
"What?"
"You are just not letting me love you!!!"
He shouts. He walks to the sofa and sits with his back to you.
"Cal, I sorry I'm just really tired."
He pushes you to the wall and makes out with you intimately.
"JUMP!"
He shouts and you do as you are told. Calum was so hot when he was angry. You thought to yourself as he takes you to the bedroom.
"You have until I'm back here. To be naked on your knees and begging."
You just nod. And started stripping, dress underwear and even jewellery. He come back butt naked and makes the sexiest man laugh you have ever heard.
"Tonight I'm in charge"
He says and he pulls out his handcuffs. You just sit there amazed of how sexy he is. He first starts off by handcuffing you to the bed post and kissing your face. He then goes a bit lower on your neck leaving hickeys here there and everywhere. You let him. He pushes you ass closer to him as he makes out with you.
He was still so extra being angry.
You spent all the rest of the night cuddling up and making the best of your 2 year anniversary.

----------------------------------------------------

Gonna do more of these sort of things! Hope y'all like it!! 🌚💗