Oh just a quick one~

From the sight I could see, William looked bored out of his mind. His day was filled with paperwork and a lot of socialising with parents about if he would sell off his animatronics for a quick buck. Thought he wasn't tired from the day, I could tell that he wanted more from today then just paperwork and talking.

He was laying face down on our pillows from our bed and kicking his feet up in the air with boredom. So I thought to myself that maybe he would be up for most good old sex. I mean I have left him alone for months now so.

I began I walk up to the bed and flip him over on his stomach.

"Henry?" He questioned as I sat on top of his trousers and dead on the dick.

"Well William I was just wondering if you would want to become a little slut for daddy~" I said while licking my lips and running my pointed finger down his blazer.

"I-I" He stuttered on his words as his face began to blush a bright red and after a few seconds quickly nodded to me.

"Good" I responded as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt down to his trousers without breaking eye contact.

I fully removed his shirt and tossed it across the room and began to gently grab his upper body and the back of his head. Our lips touched as we had our make-out session which ended with me breaking the kiss after finally undoing his trousers which left him naked on the bed.

I removed his boxers to see a fully erect dick with his legs spread out showing just how much he wanted this. I layed him down began in softly stroke his penis while putting my hand on his left thigh.

And after a while of pleasured William moans I shoved my dick inside William making him gasp and moan in a loud tone. I forgot how good William felt after so long so I definitely wanted to make the best of it.

"Ahh~ f-fuck~ henry~" he moaned through gasps of pleasure as screamed my name and thrust his chest forward.

The sight of his naked body rubbing against mine was enough to make me shove my whole thing in. " AHH~PLEASE~ M-MORE HENRY PLEASE~" At this point William was practically begging me to thrust into him faster. And I would never want to upset my little bunny now would I.

I grabbed his naked hips and jerked his cock with everything I had. I knew that this would make William cum faster but at this point I didn't care.

"AHH~JUST FUCK ME HARDER YOU LITTLE SLUT" William screamed as I thrust harder and harder until I was almost about to break the bed.

"AH~ OH GOD~ HENRY~" He begged as he started to cum after a while.

As William came, his dick began to twitch and as I was pulling out I felt him twitch around on my dick which was causing me to cum as well. After a few minutes, I got up to check if he was okay after all of that. I did go harder then I normally do.

"William?" I say laying next him. "Do you feel okay?"

"Y-Yeah~ I'm fine." He giggled. "Jesus, that was hard."

""Oh god I didn't mean to. I'm sorry~ I'll be more gentle next time~" I responded as I hugged him close.

"It's okay..." He whispered in my ear. "I liked that a lot."

And with a final few giggles they cleaned themselves up and went straight to bed.