Chapter 9- Disobay to Know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

///- 3 months later -\\\ ( reminds me of spongebob)

11:00P.M.

You were in your bedroom on your bed looking at the fan above you, now bored out of your mind. You heard yelling. You ran to the stairs and stopped. The yelling stopped too. So you knew they heard you.

" (Y/n) is there anything you need" Chica asked. You were about to answer then a thought came to your head.

"Um y-yes" you said.

"Can you come downstairs" Chica asked. You walked downstairs and everyone was there.

"What do you want to ask?" Chica said.

"Um I was wondering if you guys do nightshift."you ask.

" What do you mean by that Freddy said annoyed. You shrunk back.

" Freddy! Even thought your tired doesn't mean you have to make people insecure." Chica said. (The woman of the house)

" Sorry, (y/n) I'm just very exhausted with everything today. It's just those kids.

They thought I was a giant so they tries to climb on me, but... yes we do have a nigh shift we all go together." Freddy said and you giggled.

"But after you go to bed?" Chica said.

" And whys that." You asked. Silence was in the room until Goldie spoke.

" T-to not keep you worried." He said nervously.

"Are you guys going tonight" you asked.

" Yes and we would be heading there, and we can head on since you now know about it." Freddy said.

" Oh I sas thinking that I could come"you said.

"Sorry (y/n) you can't" Chica said. She hugged you so did the rest. Bonnie was the last one.

" Sorry (y/n)" he whispered. He then kissed your cheek and ran out the door. You blushed and went upstairs. You started to think about when Freddy told you they were the animatronics.

Your POV

I starting to think those ears where headbands that look move and feel real. And heck there used to be those. My dad used to make them for be before he hated me. He did say he gave them to 3 men and one had purple hair. Wait! Troy said that I was going to ask a question and they were going to say no, maybe this was the question and it's exactly 3 months since I last saw then, hey I actually remembered something. I got out of bed, took my Keys and went out the door and made sure to lock it. I walked outside and everyone was almost at the pizza place. I ran to them but at a safe distance to where they don't notice me. Freddy opened the door and everyone went in. I quickly ran to the door and stopped it from closing. I slowly opened the door and went inside. Good thing it was dark. I quietly walked to the security office. In the office I saw a man. He had brown short hair. He had a tall structure. He also had blue eyes. He was quite handsome.

" H-hello?" I said. The mad jumped

" What? H-hey w-what are you doing here. It's dangerous." The man said.

" Sorry I am here to um... Get something"

" And that is?"

"Um... W-what's your name?" I said trying to change the subject.

" The names Mike Schmidt " Mike said.

" I'm (y/n)... (y/n) (l/n)" you said. But realized something about your last name.