Chapter 15: The Deadly Trio.

(After this one we have only 2 more chapters left. Now once I'm finished you may ask if I will make a part 2. Honestly I have no idea. Not yet atleast. But if everyone reading this story wants one very badly then i may just make one. Anyway onto the chapter shall we?)

(Y/n)'s POV

I was now on my way to the location where the Deadly Trio lives as I was carrying Azrael's now broken Sythe with me.

Every movement I made showed anger towards Azrael thanks to what he did.

Idc if he is the angel of death. Hell idc if he is even Michael nobody and I mean Nobody attacks what I consider as family.

Anyway any demon that saw me would instantly look away to not bother me and when I finally got to their location I sighed.

(Y/n): Time to face another aspect of the past.

I them knocked on the door as a voice came from the otherside of the door.

???: What's the secret code?

I then held up a sign and pointed at it knowing they can see through the door.

They then opened the door for me

???: Welcome Cadaver.

I them put the sign down as I walk in with the broken sythe and find the 3 members of the Deadly Trio playing chest as they noticed me.

Eddie the Second leader of the group

Eddie the Second leader of the group. Most greedy and most reckless maniac of the group. One powerful son of a bitch though.

 One powerful son of a bitch though

Acid. The only lady of the group but has the powers and skills to carry the whole team.

Then there is Neo. (I don't have a normal image of him but I'll show a image of all 4 people in a second.) The smart one of the group who looks to innocent to even be in hell in the first place but is here to take whatever he wishes.

This is the Deadly Trio. All 4 of us.

(Y/n): Long time no see gang

Then there is me. Cadaver. The leader of the group.

Eddie: What the hell do you want?

(Y/n): Help.

I then set the broken sythe down on the table.

Neo: Huh? Isn't that-?

(Y/n): Yes. The angel of death's sythe. I just broke it recently.

Acid: How do you have it though?

(Y/n): Azrael attacked me and a few friends while we were doing a job. He clearly wants me and all of hell dead. So plan on stopping him before he can do such a thing. Only issue is I can't beat him by myself.

Eddie: And you want us to help? After you walked out on us?

(Y/n): I didn't walk out on any of you. Your the ones who left me.

Eddie: Oh yeah?! Then how come you get all the credit and everything while we are still in the dark?!

(Y/n): Cause you don't have the courage to put yourself in the open. Everything we did was all secret from the rest of hell. Just like how you ran away from Satan to get a better life. You have the ball to call a secret life a better life?

Eddie then bit my arm as I just allowed him to as Acid and Neo were trying to calm Eddie down but Eddie biting ne wasn't hurting me and I just let him do so that way he can vent given how long it has been.

After a while or so he finally let go and rested his head in my foot.

(Y/n): Feel better now?

Eddie: Yes.

(Y/n): Good. Now listen you 3. I'm not asking for forgiveness or anything by not bringing yall into the light but just please help me against Azrael. We do this and I'm sure Lucifer will reward yall like he did me.

Neo: Well if it's to save hell and you I'm in.

Acid: I'm joining even if I'm gonna be fighting beside my ex.

(Y/n): Had to bring that up huh?

Acid: Yes.

I then look down at Eddie.

(Y/n): What about you?

He was silent for a second them sighed.

Eddie: Do I get to keep the sythe if I do?

(Y/n): Yes.

Eddie: Then I'm in.

(Y/n): You will never change.

Eddie: No I won't.

(Y/n): Alright let's go.

Eddie: Wait where are we going?

(Y/n): The I.M.P then the living world. If we are gonna kill Azrael may aswell do it on his stomping ground.

They all shrugged and decided ti follow me back to the I.M.P.

To be continued

_________________________________________

Boom. 2 more chapters left to go. And do yall want me to make a part 2 aswell? Let me know in comments. And yall got 2 chapters in 1 day.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a good day/night.