Surprise before bed

Btw the bathtubs and showers are in the restrooms so they are public to everyone.

Once the feast was finished everyone made their way to the common rooms. Harry was really tired and wanted to go to sleep as soon as possible. Not knowing he made the worst decision of his life ,or mabey the best, he made his way to the boys restroom.

Not knowing who he was about to see, he opened the door slowly seeing no one but Draco malfoy himself. He closed his eyes and in hope of Draco not being there once he opened them. He opened them and saw Draco stood there with his school shirt unbuttoned revealing Draco's pale toned chest. They both stood there staring at eachother in shock.

Finally harry unfroze and said "I should probably come back later." Draco answered " no no it's fine." not realising what he had said. Harry was so confused he thought Draco was going to hex him or something. He nodded and Started to undress.

As Harry's tanned muscular body began to show Draco thought to himself (oh shit look at that hot ass body, I want to touch it and feel it.) He snaps out. Realising he was staring at Harry with his mouth wide open Harry asks "like the view Malfoy."

"Ye..I mean.. NO." Draco stutters. Harry answers teasingly "you sure. 😏" Draco nods. They both continue undressing and get in the tub. They stared around not wanting to break the silence but wanting eachother.

Next part will be out tomorrow. Thanks for reading.