The Unforgivable Act by Sharon Kowalski

As a woman, I feel it's important to share a true story that happened to me, so that my fellow women can be more cautious. My name is Sharon, and this is my personal account. It was a lovely Thursday morning and I hurried to my car because I was running late for my 9 am meeting with the CEO of the company I work for. I drove as fast as I could and managed to get to the office on time.

When I arrived at the conference room, the CEO was the only one there. I was scared and worried that he wanted to fire me, but he reassured me that I wasn't in trouble and told me that he wanted me to head a new company he had founded. This meant that I would be working for his new company, and I was thrilled that he wanted me to lead it. I accepted the offer with joy and gratitude. I was overjoyed and wanted to celebrate my success, so I called my friend and invited her for a girls' night out to mark my promotion. I felt so grateful to God for this wonderful achievement.

Later that night, my friend came over and we went to one of the best lounges in town to have fun and celebrate. As we arrived at the lounge, I noticed that many people were dressed stunningly and I felt happy that I was also looking beautiful. The music at the lounge was so fantastic that it kept us drinking and dancing until we got drunk. I tried to control my drinking, but the atmosphere was so lively and exhilarating that I found it hard to resist the temptation to drink more. I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

Suddenly, someone tapped me on the shoulder, and when I turned around, I saw a handsome, elegant-looking man standing before me. He looked so dapper and smelled so nice, with a charming voice that melted my heart. He asked if he could join our table, and I agreed. He introduced himself as Dennis, and we hit it off, having a great time at the lounge. He was sweet and nice, even buying us expensive drinks. We were both happy and thrilled when he invited us to his favorite club, which was full of wealthy and handsome men. My friend whispered in my ear that she hoped to find her own man in this club, and we laughed about it, enjoying ourselves even more than at the lounge. After the club closed, he suggested we go to his place for an after-party. At first, my friend and I declined, still feeling the effects of our drinking, but he persuaded us, and we agreed to follow him home. We were surprised when we arrived at his house, as it was huge and beautifully decorated, exuding a touch of class. Dennis offered us food and told us to feel comfortable. After eating, we continued to drink until we eventually passed out and fell asleep.

I woke up the next day with a very strong hang over. I felt dizzy and nauseous, and when I regained consciousness, I was in Dennis' bed fully clothed. It seemed he was indeed a gentleman, as he promised. Downstairs, Dennis was busy preparing breakfast for us. It was heartwarming to see a man who knew his way around the kitchen, as these days many men like to boast about their cooking skills to impress women, only to serve up unpalatable meals. The breakfast was delicious, and after we finished eating, Dennis offered to drive us home. We happily accepted, and he even asked for my phone number, which I gladly gave him. We thanked him for his kind hospitality, said our goodbyes, and he drove off.

I woke up the next day thinking about Dennis. He is a gentleman with good manners and was raised well, which is the type of man I have been searching for. I thought about Dennis every minute, imagining all the amazing things we could do together as a great couple. Although some may think I fell in love with Dennis because of his wealth, I can assure you that I fell in love with how he treated me and others. His wealth is just a bonus and not the main reason why I fell for him.

On the third day, Dennis called me, and I was thrilled to hear from him.He said sweet words that melted my heart and soul, but I messed up a bit. You may be wondering how, well, I asked him out on our second date myself because I wanted to see him, touch him, kiss him and even hug him. Dennis is the first guy I have ever fallen in love with this quickly, and I was happy about it. We went for our second date, and Dennis looked charming, and I looking flawless, 10 out of 10.